G400Dh RR & SB Live1024

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G400Dh RR & SB Live1024

Since installing a SB Live 1024 s/card I can no longer capture sound with PC-VC.I have line in selected etc, but when I hit the record button I have noticed that my line in settings in the recording settings get changed to wave? If I leave the video capturing and click back on line in recording the audio then starts capturing O.K. I spoke to Matrox who suggested using the Liveware 2.0 drivers but after checking my system I already recieved the very latest Liveware 3.0.
    Has anyone else experienced this? I know I have a work around by clicking the line-in option as soon as I start capturing but it is still a bit of a pain.

Any help appreciated
    DaveM

Run the Matrox Quick Connect wizard again, making sure you specify the correect source. This will tell the software where to look instead of the "default" settings.

------------------
    Hey, Donny! We got us a German who wants to die for his country... Oblige him. - Lt. Aldo Raine

Comment

I have just tried that but unfortunatly no go.It only seems to be checking for the Video source and not the audio.
      When I check it in quick connect the audio is fine.
      Just seems to happen as soon as I press record on PC-VCR.

Comment

I had a similar problem with my Yamaha XG until I found that the "main" mixer panel was only for inputs, and that there is a second mixer panel for recording settings. IE when using PC-VCR in "normal" mode, I could hear audio, but when I captured no audio was recorded.

On the XG mixer panel, Options/Properties/Recording brings up the correct panel.

Comment

I know what panel you mean caught me out a while ago setting up Netmeeting or something.

Good news is that I have just uninstalled Video tools and done a reinstall and all appears to work again. I should have tried that before I suppose but thanks all for your ideas.

Comment

Working...
          X