Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

See what you've been missing on the UT server.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• See what you've been missing on the UT server.

Here are some screen shots from last weeks Hammer feast. www.mindspring.com/~wmhallib/ut.html

I will try to update this from time to time. Sorry it took so long to do, but I have been
    Playing the game.

Oboy

[This message has been edited by Oboy (edited 06 April 2000).]
    Time to make the wafers!
    Oboy Inside!

intel P4 2.26 @ 2.957Ghz

"Life isn't like a box of chocolates...it's more like a jar of
    jalapenos. What you do today, might burn your ass tomorrow."

That was indeed a blast, maybe we should dedicate one night a week to Hammer Time.
    PIII 600E at 800Mhz, Waiting for G800, til then Voodoo3 3000, Asus P3B-F at 133FSB (ain't none better!), 256MB PC133 Memory, 2 Seagate 18GB Cheeeeetazzzz.

Comment

Well, I did leave some nice spots on the floor...LOL

Paul
      "Never interfere with the enemy when he is in the process of destroying himself"

Comment

Hey Paul, you think those are nice!?! You should see the ones I leave. For some reason, I always respawn in the same place once I've been "hammered" so I leave like 3 or 4 deaths worth of spots.... hehe

Dimitri
        "The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and all science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: His eyes are closed"
        --- Albert Einstein

"Drag racing is for people that don't know how to brake and downshift at the same time."

Comment

Nice shots Oboy (screen shots, that is)
          I'm glad you captured my good side -- and when I was still in one piece! I was laughing too hard to be of any good.
          My rig: P4 3.0GHz; Asus P4C800E; 1GB DDR 3200; AIW Radeon 9800 Pro; WD 120GB SATA; Plextor DVD burner; Liteon DVD reader; Audigy 2ZS; Logitech Z560 4.1; NEC FE991SB

Kid's rig: AMD XP 1600+; 512MB ram; GF4 Ti4600; Maxtor 60GB; Plextor CD burner; Sony DVD reader; SB Live; Cambridge 4.1 speakers; NEC FE991SB

Other kid's rig: Athlon 2700+; ASUS A7N8X mobo; 512MB PC3200 ram; GF4 Ti4600; Maxtor 80GB; SB Live; Cambridge 2.1; NEC FE991SB; Liteon DVD-ROM

Comment

lol
            i've got some more screen shots of the same match if you want me to send them to ya

xippo

Comment

xippo,
              send them!! I will put them up.

If any one would like to send screen shots,
              send them!! If you have dates ill keep a running log.

wmhallib@mindspring.com

Oboy

[This message has been edited by Oboy (edited 07 April 2000).]
              Time to make the wafers!
              Oboy Inside!

intel P4 2.26 @ 2.957Ghz

"Life isn't like a box of chocolates...it's more like a jar of
              jalapenos. What you do today, might burn your ass tomorrow."

Comment

Working...
              X