Rollcage Stage 2 Bumpmapping?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rollcage Stage 2 Bumpmapping?

I can't seem to enable bumpmapping in this game, I can set it to low detail, but whenever I start a race and go back to GFX menu, it's turned off again.

Btw, I think the first rollcage was much better, and played much smoother.
    -=And May The Schwartz Be With Ya=-

yea, anyone, how do you enable embm in rollcage 2 (retail)????

Comment

yea, anyone, how do you enable embm in rollcage 2 (retail)????

Comment

Set bump-mapping to High Quality under Options...

------------------
        "The opinions or comments expressed by me do not necessary reflect those of Matrox Graphics Inc."
        "The opinions or comments expressed by me do not necessary reflect those of Matrox Graphics Inc."

Comment

I want to know it to! I have tried everything but nothing helps, and yes I have tried to set the Bump quality to high but I can't!!!!
          PLEASE HELP ME/US!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I assume you're talking about retail since demo doesn't have that option, if you still can't do it in retail then i have to investigate it and will get back to you...

Thanks,

------------------

Comment

Does anyone have anymore news about this? I will probably buy this game even if it doesn't have bumpmapping. But I would like to have all the cards on the table before I buy it and make sure there are no unpleasant suprises.

Skyflyer

Comment

Working...
              X