Just wondering UT gamers...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just wondering UT gamers...

Where are you all from? I see many of you nightly on the MGI server but I never remember to ask.

I'm from Winnipeg, Canada.

Well were one big happy Matrox family anyway!

xippo
    aka Dr.Carnage

Indianapolis(500), IN
    The "Final Four" is in town
    aka rocketman[BB]
    "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

Lost Angels California.

------------------
      PIII 650E at 805Mhz, G400Max, Asus P3B-F (ain't none better!), 384MB PC133 Memory, 2 Seagate 18GB Cheeeeetazzzz.
      PIII 600E at 800Mhz, Waiting for G800, til then Voodoo3 3000, Asus P3B-F at 133FSB (ain't none better!), 256MB PC133 Memory, 2 Seagate 18GB Cheeeeetazzzz.

Comment

Japan.....only me ^^; ? but i still cant connect...since 3 days ago

Comment

Albuquerque, New Mexico, Land of mañana or "The Lost World"...No Cable or affordable alternatives

Paul aka Darth_Mahl

[This message has been edited by ALBPM (edited 30 March 2000).]
          "Never interfere with the enemy when he is in the process of destroying himself"

Comment

LaVergne, TN which is about 25miles southeast of Nashville, TN.

Joel aka Dragon[MU] or Dragon[BB]
            Libertarian is still the way to go if we truly want a real change.

www.lp.org

System Specs: AMD XP2000+ @1.68GHz(12.5x133), ASUS A7V133-C, 512MB PC133, Matrox Parhelia 128MB, SB Live! 5.1.
            Monitor: Cornerstone c1025 @ 1280x960 @85Hz.

Comment

Belen, New Mexico
              Time to make the wafers!
              Oboy Inside!

intel P4 2.26 @ 2.957Ghz

"Life isn't like a box of chocolates...it's more like a jar of
              jalapenos. What you do today, might burn your ass tomorrow."

Comment

San Jose, California.
                And I still have no Cable or DSL options here -- but the weather is great.
                My rig: P4 3.0GHz; Asus P4C800E; 1GB DDR 3200; AIW Radeon 9800 Pro; WD 120GB SATA; Plextor DVD burner; Liteon DVD reader; Audigy 2ZS; Logitech Z560 4.1; NEC FE991SB

Kid's rig: AMD XP 1600+; 512MB ram; GF4 Ti4600; Maxtor 60GB; Plextor CD burner; Sony DVD reader; SB Live; Cambridge 4.1 speakers; NEC FE991SB

Other kid's rig: Athlon 2700+; ASUS A7N8X mobo; 512MB PC3200 ram; GF4 Ti4600; Maxtor 80GB; SB Live; Cambridge 2.1; NEC FE991SB; Liteon DVD-ROM

Comment

I'm from holland.

The only one i've seen the most is Rocketman[BB]

[This message has been edited by Cyberdude (edited 30 March 2000).]
                  I do not know, do you?

Comment

I think Rocketman lives there actually.
                    PIII 600E at 800Mhz, Waiting for G800, til then Voodoo3 3000, Asus P3B-F at 133FSB (ain't none better!), 256MB PC133 Memory, 2 Seagate 18GB Cheeeeetazzzz.

Comment

I'm just outside of Prince Albert Saskactchewan. My net connection is two cans and a piece of string....

I've been on an Everquest kick lately, so I haven't seen many of you for a while.
                      Games Box
                      --------------
                      Windows 2000Pro, ASUS A7Pro, Duron 750@950, 192MB Micron PC133, OEM Radeon DDR, 15gb Quantum Fireball+ LM, Fujitsu 5.25gb, Pioneer 32x slot load CDROM, SB Live! Value, LinkSys LNE100, Altec Lansing ACS45.2, Samsung Syncmaster 955DF, Sycom 300va UPS

Video Box
                      ------
                      Windows 2000Pro, PIII700 on ASUS CUBX, 256mb Micron PC133, Vanilla G400/32 (PD5.14), Hauppage WinTV-DBX, LinkSys LNE100, 8.4gb Maxtor HD, 40gb 7200 Western Digital, Diamond Fireport 40 SCSI, Pioneer 32x SCSI Slot load CDROM, Pioneer 10x Slot load DVD, Yamaha 4416s burner, MX300, Panasonic Panasync S70

Feline Tech Support
                      -------------
                      Jinx the Grey Thundercat, Mischa (Shilsner?)(still MIA)

...currently working on the world's first C64 based parallel computing project

Comment

Newport News, Virginia, USA, here.

BTW- for everyone that has felt the need to ask "Who are you?!" in UT on the MGI server, I use the following alias's online, two of which are for separate clans I play for (one split off from the other), a third which is my nic here, and the last one is a generic one that I like to use for most other occasions. Whichever one you see depends on what I've got going either just prior to, or just after playing with you guys on the MGI server, hehe. (So I'm a little lazy, sometimes. Sue me [NOT]).

*FragClub*Azash (with or without the FragClub - my first clan, now DM only)
                        [LMC]BugsB - the offshoot of FragClub, CTF only
                        Ace[MU] - My MURC Nick, with a tip of the hat to the fine players that come from here
                        Snake-Eyes - My "generic" Nick, from the name of my favorite G.I. Joe character (remember them?)

L8rs all, and LAST NIGHT WAS A BLAST!!

------------------
                        Ace

[This message has been edited by Ace (edited 30 March 2000).]
                        "..so much for subtlety.."

System specs:
                        Gainward Ti4600
                        AMD Athlon XP2100+ (o.c. to 1845MHz)

Comment

I go by Toasted in UT and im from Ottawa, Ontario, Canada(originally North Bay, Ontario...yes the same city that Mike Harris is from :<)
                          Frankfurt
                          Here is my system config:Athlon XP+ 2000, 1024MB SDRAM,EpOX EP9XA (or something)<b>Matrox Parhelia </b>
                          WinXP Professional SP1
                          Hercules Fortissimo III 7.1
                          3COM 905C

Comment

I'm from Chicago, IL.

When you kill Fenster (as many of you have - many times...) that's me.

I just moved so I'm not on very often lately. That'll change once I get unpacked.
                            PIII 550@605
                            IWill Motherboard VD133
                            VIA Chipset
                            512MB PC133 CAS2 Crucial
                            G400 DH 32MB (6.51 Drivers)
                            DirectX 8.0a
                            SB Live! Value
                            8x DVD (Toshiba)
                            6x4x24 CDRW (Sony)
                            Intel Pro/100+ NIC
                            3Com CMX Cable Modem
                            Optiquest V95 19"
                            HP 812C Color Ink Jet
                            Microtek flatbed scanner
                            Intellimouse Explorer
                            Surround Sound w/two subwoofers
                            AND WAY TOO MANY GAMES!!!

Comment

Good ol Los Angeles Ca.

Can't wait to get back to Westwood to my cable access and get back on the UT server. I hate modems!!!

Hey Mike, I still haven't figured out if I'm supposed to shoot you when I find you staring at the wall or leave you alone.... lol.

Dimitri who's new favorite weapon is the air hammer. Thanks xippo!
                              "The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and all science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: His eyes are closed"
                              --- Albert Einstein

"Drag racing is for people that don't know how to brake and downshift at the same time."

Comment

Working...
                              X