Bumpmapping in DK2... Where??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bumpmapping in DK2... Where??

I can't find out how to enable the bumpmapping thing i DK2! If i enable Bumpmapping in the Visual option i don't see any differents The lava looks the same (not even close to the screenshots i have seen on the web)
    What can it be? I have not updated to the 1.61 patch, i'm still using the 1.00!

Please help

2012? Are you sure? I heard 2015. Do you have inside info?
    C:\DOS
    C:\DOS\RUN
    \RUN\DOS\RUN

Comment

How about the EMBM?? I have seen screenshots on the web with EMBM enabled...... How can I enable EMBM in DK2?? And the EMBM looks so cool!!! But I can't enable i through the gameoption menu (I can, but it makes no different at all )

Nicolaj

Comment

well, its like corwin said...when the 1.61 patch was released, they apparently claimed that it was in the game, and it was...but it LOOED LIKE S**T as corwin said. The website for DK2 was then inactive for at least three months and at the beginning of march they updated the website with more of the same info, except that there was still NO information as to the whereabouts of the next patch, except for the fact that they
        are working on it
        . so im gonna get in on the bets as to when the next patch comes out and say that about 10 years after DK3 comes out, that will be when the EMBM patch will be out

[This message has been edited by Frankfurt (edited 04 April 2000).]
        Here is my system config:Athlon XP+ 2000, 1024MB SDRAM,EpOX EP9XA (or something)<b>Matrox Parhelia </b>
        WinXP Professional SP1
        Hercules Fortissimo III 7.1
        3COM 905C

Comment

We are still waiting for a true EMBM version of DK2. The 1.61 included a command-line option for EMBM, but DK2's internal texture management destroys the effect. It's awful.

The 1.7 version (due somewhere in 2012) should fix this...

------------------
          Corwin the Brute

Corwin the Brute

Comment

Working...
          X