Haig - UT maps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haig - UT maps

Hello Haig. Would you mind adding a map to the rotation in the UT server. It is one of my favorites - Anubis. It can be found here... http://www.planetunreal.com/nalicity...dm-anubis.html
    also there are more very good maps such as http://www.planetunreal.com/nalicity...m-cypress.html http://www.planetunreal.com/nalicity...m-helleth.html
    and many more...
    If you can add Anubis it would be great, any other maps would be a bonus.

Also, is Malevolence part of the bonus pack, I don't remember playing it on the MGI server. It should be part of the rotation also.

Thanks so much.
    xippo
    aka Dr.Carnage

Just played Malevolence on the MGI server last night -- it's there.
    I've heard of Anubis, but haven't tried it. I'll download it and give it a spin. Are you familiar with DM Ariza[]? It's a UT conversion from the original Unreal game. Almost all of it is outdoor, which is kinda nice since almost none of the official UT maps have any outdoor except for "outer space".
    My rig: P4 3.0GHz; Asus P4C800E; 1GB DDR 3200; AIW Radeon 9800 Pro; WD 120GB SATA; Plextor DVD burner; Liteon DVD reader; Audigy 2ZS; Logitech Z560 4.1; NEC FE991SB

Kid's rig: AMD XP 1600+; 512MB ram; GF4 Ti4600; Maxtor 60GB; Plextor CD burner; Sony DVD reader; SB Live; Cambridge 4.1 speakers; NEC FE991SB

Other kid's rig: Athlon 2700+; ASUS A7N8X mobo; 512MB PC3200 ram; GF4 Ti4600; Maxtor 80GB; SB Live; Cambridge 2.1; NEC FE991SB; Liteon DVD-ROM

Comment

Yes, i've played Ariza also. Good map, big.

I guess I just havn't played Malevolence on the MGI server yet, or least I don't remember. Hmmm.

Comment

Anubis is a nice map! My son and I will play it over our LAN.

Time to make the wafers!
        Oboy Inside!

intel P4 2.26 @ 2.957Ghz

"Life isn't like a box of chocolates...it's more like a jar of
        jalapenos. What you do today, might burn your ass tomorrow."

Comment

I downloaded and played that Anubis map today. It's pretty nice. I like the Egyptian theme. I can't figure out how to get into the slim pool
          My rig: P4 3.0GHz; Asus P4C800E; 1GB DDR 3200; AIW Radeon 9800 Pro; WD 120GB SATA; Plextor DVD burner; Liteon DVD reader; Audigy 2ZS; Logitech Z560 4.1; NEC FE991SB

Kid's rig: AMD XP 1600+; 512MB ram; GF4 Ti4600; Maxtor 60GB; Plextor CD burner; Sony DVD reader; SB Live; Cambridge 4.1 speakers; NEC FE991SB

Other kid's rig: Athlon 2700+; ASUS A7N8X mobo; 512MB PC3200 ram; GF4 Ti4600; Maxtor 80GB; SB Live; Cambridge 2.1; NEC FE991SB; Liteon DVD-ROM

Comment

Try it out. I only put in Anubis and removed all the relics.

Haig

Comment

Thanks Haig. Anubis is a great map. I think everyone will enjoy playing it.

It really doesn't matter to me if the relics are in the game or not (except the exploding one). I know some ppl like them and some don't.

Thanks for adding the map.
              xippo aka Dr.Carnage

Comment

xippo@work,
                Thanks for the heads up on the other two maps. They are nice!!
                I ended up down loading about 10 maps from there.
                Have you tried ride the dragon?? Its a nice one also.

Oboy
                Time to make the wafers!
                Oboy Inside!

intel P4 2.26 @ 2.957Ghz

"Life isn't like a box of chocolates...it's more like a jar of
                jalapenos. What you do today, might burn your ass tomorrow."

Comment

Working...
                X