Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MPEG recording on Matrox Capture card

Hi All,

Got this on an email today. Anyone tried it to capture from a Matrox card to MPEG??

3. CINAX WIN VCR (REALTIME VIDEO CAPTURE)

Record Video straight from your TV Card! The highest quality software real-time MPEG
    video encoder in the world! MPEG means video files fit on your hard drive. Watch TV,
    record and playback with one application. Video CD compliant and Pal and NTSC
    support. Part of Cinax's complete MPEG capture, edit, publish solution.
    WinVCR is the software you've been waiting for. Turn your computer into a VCR - but
    better. Record from any video source straight onto your hard drive in real-time. Then
    watch your files whenever you want. And it's the same great quality as your TV. TV
    tuner cards are used for watching TV on the PC. They take the signal from your cable,
    VCR's and video cameras and display the picture on the PC screen. WinVCR takes the
    digital signal from the TV tuner card and creates an MPEG file in real-time. MPEG is a
    video compression standard that is 30 times smaller than uncompressed AVI video files.
    WinVCR files are about 10MB per minute - over an hour on a standard CDR WinVCR
    lets you do all the things you do with your VCR and more. No more finding shows in
    the middle of a tape. No more recording over a show you wanted to keep. When you
    record shows with WinVCR, you can name the file something you'll remember. And
    organizing videos on your hard-drive is as easy as organizing any other files. There is
    no easier way to build a video library. Special Introduction Price: $69.95! Buy now
    and save $20.00! http://www.buyonet.com:80/servlets/b...ncpid=56&nrc=1

paulw

Well, Cinax's web site does explicitly state that the program is incompatible with the Matrox Rainbow Runner and Marvel...

Comment

Hi!

A few days ago someone told me about the software. I dl'ed it and started up the app (i didn't know the MMG200 wasn't supported) but the app wouldn't recognize anything from the MMG200. You might try PowerVCR from cyberlink (i quess it was www.cyberlink.com.tw) but it's not very stable using the MMG200.

Good luck!
      Richard Oostindie

Comment

Working...
      X