Weapons Cheat in TombRaider 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weapons Cheat in TombRaider 4

Does anyone know what the cheat-moves in Tombraider 4 (The Last Revelation) are, so I can get all weapons and ammo?

I'm not interested in the level-skip cheat!
    For the levels are far too gorgeous in detail to miss anything

I'm only in desperate need of the revolver, for those darn knights (The Lost Library) are almost impossible to kill with the standard pistols

Jorden.

P.S: I play it with Bumpmapping and Volumetric FX on, with the latter the Special FX are even more superb (smoke from flames, dust when a skeleton rematerializes etc.)!
    Jordâ„¢

Okay, Dimitri (Muah'Dib) sent me the following link through ICQ. For all you who were wondering about the cheats in Tombraider: The Last Revelation as well
    http://www.bestcheats.com/pccheats/tomb_raider_4.htm

Enjoy

Jord.
    Jordâ„¢

Comment

By the fact that you posted this, I'm assuming they worked Jorden?
      "The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and all science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: His eyes are closed"
      --- Albert Einstein

"Drag racing is for people that don't know how to brake and downshift at the same time."

Comment

Gentlemen. Cheating in TR4? I was tempted by the "all ammo" cheat but wound up going back to a previous save and slugging it out from the beginning. Haven't finished it yet but assume that if the game is completed that one can start a new game with all the fixin's.
        Jorden: Are you playing in 16 or 32 bit(with TR4 patch) with VolumetricFx?With the 5.41 drivers, the VolFx effects were trashed, so I disabled them.

------------------
        ASUS P3BF i440BX,Intel PIII 500, 128MB RAM,Fujitsu 13GB HD, Creative 48X CDROM, Matrox G400Max (PD ver 5.41/TGL),SB Live MP3+(ver 4.06.711),Liveware3.0,DX7.0, Linksys 16bit ISA NIC/cable internet, Viewsonic E790 19" monitor

Win98se ,ASUS P3BF ACPI 1006,Intel PIII 500 i440BX, 128MB RAM,Quantum Fireball 20.5GB and Fujitsu 13GB HDs, LG Electronics 52X CDROM, Matrox G400Max 6.04 BIOS 1.6.25,SB Live MP3+(ver 4.06.711),Liveware3.0,DX7.0, SMC 10/100 PCI NIC/cable internet, Viewsonic E790 19" monitor

Comment

Working...
        X