What's up w/ MGI Q3A server?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's up w/ MGI Q3A server?

I updated with Q3PointRelease_116n, but I haven't been able to connect to the MGI Q3A server. Tried Friday and again just now and it hangs on "Awaiting gamesate". I can connect to other servers. Can somebody else try? 204.50.135.80:27960 /password murc
    <TABLE BGCOLOR=Red><TR><TD><Font-weight="+1"><font COLOR=Black>The world just changed, Sep. 11, 2001</font></Font-weight></TR></TD></TABLE>

I haven't tried connecting to Quake3 in a few weeks, Will try later on when I get home. BTW how do you connect? I forgot how.
    PIII 600E at 800Mhz, Waiting for G800, til then Voodoo3 3000, Asus P3B-F at 133FSB (ain't none better!), 256MB PC133 Memory, 2 Seagate 18GB Cheeeeetazzzz.

Comment

Been real quiet. I guess there aren't any more Quakers left on the MGI TS server.
      To connect, go to the console and type /connect 204.50.135.80:27960 and then /password murc.
      <TABLE BGCOLOR=Red><TR><TD><Font-weight="+1"><font COLOR=Black>The world just changed, Sep. 11, 2001</font></Font-weight></TR></TD></TABLE>

Comment

I was going to run it last night, but my roommate went and bought a couple of DVD's so I watched those (and my computer took a dump on me as well checking email .) I'll try and connect again tonight after a system restore. Gotta love Ghost.
        PIII 600E at 800Mhz, Waiting for G800, til then Voodoo3 3000, Asus P3B-F at 133FSB (ain't none better!), 256MB PC133 Memory, 2 Seagate 18GB Cheeeeetazzzz.

Comment

xortam: I tried connecting last night. Same here. It's says awaiting gamestate and the counter keeps counting. I could connect to any other server.

It was kinda fun playing Q3A again. Havn't played it for a month. Been playing too much UT, err...if thats possible.

xippo
          aka Dr.Carnage

Comment

Thanks xippo. Surprising noone else has complained about it. Seems like the UT MURCians are still quite active. I tried to pick up UT the other day but surprisingly, they (Fry's) were out.

Haig Can you check on the Q3A server?
            (Might have to start a new topic in order to get his attention).

Comment

Working...
            X