Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Screenshots in Quake3Arena corrupted with newest turbogl!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Screenshots in Quake3Arena corrupted with newest turbogl!

Hi!
    When i install the newest turbo ogl.dll to the Q3Arenafolder via the tgl manager the screenshots are totally corrupted! Maybee someone wants a copy of this mail me. I'm a gamer and I need both tgl and the screenshots! Especially in Q3 it's important for me because I need this screenshots as resultsaving's in special matches! Does anyone know how to resolve this?
    Marco.

------------------
    Celeron 300A@450
    Asus P2B, G400 DH 4A 32MB SG-Ram oc@150\200 256 MB Cas2 PC100

PIII 700@933 on Asus P3B-F, GF2 GTS, 512 MB Infineon

Screenshots have never worked with TurboGL.
    The sollution (which has been posted many times in these forums...may I suggest next time you try the search feature of the forums) is HypersnapDX. www.hyperionics.com
    Core2 Duo E7500 2.93, Asus P5Q Pro Turbo, 4gig 1066 DDR2, 1gig Asus ENGTS250, SB X-Fi Gamer ,WD Caviar Black 1tb, Plextor PX-880SA, Dual Samsung 2494s

Comment

dude that program sux.... Think last time I tried it I was limited to only 1 screeenshot at a time............

which was horrible...

any better programs out there?

Comment

I've never had a problem with it. I use it for all of my screen shots with TurboGL and DVDs. It lets me take as many shots as I want, and is generally unobtrusive to the game/app I'm taking pics of.

Lots of people use it. Your the first one I've heard complain about it. Have you tried a recent version?

They give away trial registrations, after which the program is still fully functional, but will put a little "hypersnapDX" logo at the top left corner of the pics. Then they give you another trial registration. After the third trial registration, they give your email addy to advertising spammers. So I give em a separate hotmail address I use for all of my spam crap...
        Core2 Duo E7500 2.93, Asus P5Q Pro Turbo, 4gig 1066 DDR2, 1gig Asus ENGTS250, SB X-Fi Gamer ,WD Caviar Black 1tb, Plextor PX-880SA, Dual Samsung 2494s

Comment

Hi!
          Ok my solution is that I don't use turbogl with the newest speed dll's for Q3! This drop my fps from 62 to 56 !
          But I'm able to do screenshots without running Hypersnap DX or other tools!

------------------
          Celeron 300A@450
          Asus P2B, G400 DH 4A 32MB SG-Ram oc@150\200 256 MB Cas2 PC100

PIII 700@933 on Asus P3B-F, GF2 GTS, 512 MB Infineon

Comment

Working...
          X