Trv 900 copyright code anyone??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trv 900 copyright code anyone??

I can't copy my own new movies to the Trv 900 dv camcoder due to copyright code. That is stupid ,I can't copy it to my own camcorder so I can view it oversea. Anyone knows a solution to that? I'm using NTSC dv camcorder.

Thanks
    Wayne

Sounds a bit nasty.

Can you give us an overview of your input->processing->output route, and what hardware/software you are using ?

Comment

I'm just trying to copy movies (copyprotected) off my VHS desk to my DV camcoder ( sony trv900) but I'm getting this : unauthorize copyright messages. Is there a way to by pass the code so I can record the movies and watch it oversea.
      Thank you
      Wayne

Comment

There are a couple of versions of the Macrovision code, one digital and one analog.

Disabeling the digital code is problematic without a black box type rig. Some electronic journals have published circuits but....

Analog is easier to handle. Devices like the SIMA Copymaster or PicturePerfect can reset the synch pulses and allow it to be copied on analog devices, but I'm not sure how this would work on a digital cam or deck.

I have a PicturePerfect installed between my home theaters DVD deck (Philips) and VCR (JVC). I haven't found anything it couldn't copy, yet. It does sometimes requires tweaking the controls on the PicturePerfect.

Dr. Mordrid

[This message has been edited by DrMordrid (edited 14 October 1999).]

Comment

Working...
        X