This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bumpmapping?? please help...

I (unfortunately) purchased my beautiful G400 OEM, and so was without the environmentaly bumpmapped version of expendable. I was so hoping that i would have recieved it, and was wondering if there was any place on the net that it can be found at. I will buy the damn game and get the update if i have to, but would rather not have to pay for what others get for free...

------------------
    AMD K6-2/333 @ 400
    G400 32Meg DH
    128Meg PC100 SDRAM
    SBLive! Value
    40x Aopen CD-Rom
    6.4 Quantum Fireball EX
    Epox MVP3E-M w/Via Apollo Chipset
    AOC 14" Monitor
    AMD K6-2/333 @ 400
    G400 32Meg DH
    128Meg PC100 SDRAM
    SBLive! Value
    40x Aopen CD-Rom
    6.4 Quantum Fireball EX
    Epox MVP3E-M w/Via Apollo Chipset
    AOC 14" Monitor

Hi, I had the same problem, so I borrowed the version that came with my friend's TNT2 Ultra and patched it and it works. The game looks nice but is rather chaotic at times.

Maybe you might spend your money on KA-52 Team Alligator instead - a helicopter sim that features bumpmapping and looks damn good.

And also, fewling around with the EMBM tools matrox offers to d/l is fun.

Someday, we'll look back on this, laugh nervously and change the subject.

Comment

"but would rather not have to pay for what others get for free"

Those who got the game with thier G400 did not get it for free. They paid for a retail version of the card, which is more expensive than the OEM card. If you wanted the game, you should not have gone the cheap way out to start with.

Also (and more importantly), this is not a warez board. Don't come in here and ask for pirated software.
      Core2 Duo E7500 2.93, Asus P5Q Pro Turbo, 4gig 1066 DDR2, 1gig Asus ENGTS250, SB X-Fi Gamer ,WD Caviar Black 1tb, Plextor PX-880SA, Dual Samsung 2494s

Comment

Working...
      X