MURC Q3A

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MURC Q3A

What's up with the MURC Q3A server? I've gotten bumped off of it the last couple days. I can only guess that it was revved to the latest beta point release recently. I didn't see any postings about an upgrade. I don't normally use beta software (except for sw development) so I haven't updated since the last point release. Can anyone confirm this is the problem?
    <TABLE BGCOLOR=Red><TR><TD><Font-weight="+1"><font COLOR=Black>The world just changed, Sep. 11, 2001</font></Font-weight></TR></TD></TABLE>

First of all, it's not a MURC server, it's a Matrox Tech Support server.

2nd, I have had no probs staying on it, I will try it again tonight.

Rags

Comment

Matrox, not MURC. You're right Rags. I know better (must be senility). I hadn't had any problems with the server in the past and I hadn't changed my Q3A software. So you're not running the beta either? BTW, how do you find the Q3A rev level? Didn't see it on the console or closing credits screen.
      <TABLE BGCOLOR=Red><TR><TD><Font-weight="+1"><font COLOR=Black>The world just changed, Sep. 11, 2001</font></Font-weight></TR></TD></TABLE>

Comment

I don't have any of the point releases installed. I have the version that shipped on the cd.

Rags

Comment

Matrox did install a point release last week. Haig posted about it on thier forums....
          http://forum.matrox.com/mgaforum/For...ML/000001.html

(it was the very first thread in their new forums )
          Core2 Duo E7500 2.93, Asus P5Q Pro Turbo, 4gig 1066 DDR2, 1gig Asus ENGTS250, SB X-Fi Gamer ,WD Caviar Black 1tb, Plextor PX-880SA, Dual Samsung 2494s

Comment

Thanks. You know, I even read that thread over there but it didn't seem to register. So I take it Haig meant the latest beta vs. the actual release. I never see anybody on the Matrox Q3A server anyway so I guess I'll still wait for the final release. Again, does anyone know where to check the version number?

Comment

Working...
            X