New Win9x drivers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Win9x drivers

Matrox did release PD 5.52.015 for Win9x. The driver can be d/led from their website.

I've updated the driverpack (G400 only) to v1.3 including the new PD which is quite cool! (www.paraknowya.de)

They've fixed some bugs in the new PD including some GP problems some have been waiting for. Try em! Official drivers for G100, G200, G400 (4.3MB) driverpack for G400 only (2.9MB)!

Thanks for the heads-up ParaKnowYa. Just got it. Note that these drivers also incorporate DX7 optimizations. I haven't bothered with the beta drivers since 5.41 has worked fine and I didn't see a need to rush it. Haven't even gotten around to exploiting the new Aureal drivers and I get to go through another update Looks like its benchmark time again. Danka.
    <TABLE BGCOLOR=Red><TR><TD><Font-weight="+1"><font COLOR=Black>The world just changed, Sep. 11, 2001</font></Font-weight></TR></TD></TABLE>

Comment

I checked out your web site. Now I see that what your promoting is a new glide wrapper for the latest drivers. Are you the developer? The web site isn't very clear about what you're offering. I'm downloading your driver pack and I'll see if that gives me some more information. I guess I also have to dig through my game demos and see if I can come up with a game that utilizes the Glide APIs.
      <TABLE BGCOLOR=Red><TR><TD><Font-weight="+1"><font COLOR=Black>The world just changed, Sep. 11, 2001</font></Font-weight></TR></TD></TABLE>

Comment

No, I'm not the developer of the glide wrappers, the one is XGL200 from Scott which is the perfect wrapper for UltraHLE fast and nice and MGlide from Sebastien for the Glide only games (Pandemonium 2, ...) If the last one does not work with a game, be sure to try XGL200 and vice versa.

I'm sorry that there is not yet any driver page on my site, it will come. You can however find a readme.html in the read me directory which contains some release info!

Hope you like the pack! Enjoy!
        PKY

Comment

Working...
        X