Playing UT on-line

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Playing UT on-line

Well I've been popping on to the Matrox server everyonce in awhile to play and other places. My question is there any tweaks that I can do to cut down on my ping times? Short of getting Cable or DSL. I usally get about 220-300 ping to the matrox server on a 56K modem hooking up at 48KPS. Thanks

Scott

------------------
    Abit BH6 with a P3-450@558,128mb RAM,G400 MAX,SB Live!, Optiquest V95 19in montor, Asus 40x CD-ROM, Aopen 5x DVD-ROM, 2x CDR,SupraMax 56k modem, Win98 SE on Western Digital 30.7GB, Win2000 on a WD 13 GB HDD

Why is it called tourist season, if we can't shoot at them?

I have the same modem,and then I flashed the modems bios and saw a huge improvement in pings.I also have the latest drivers for it.

You cant find the bios for it anymore,but I have it and I can ICQ it to you or email it to you if you like.

I was getting arund 300 pings,and now I get below 200.

Comment

I have the same modem,and then I flashed the modems bios and saw a huge improvement in pings.I also have the latest drivers for it.

You cant find the bios for it anymore,but I have it and I can ICQ it to you or email it to you if you like.

I was getting arund 300 pings,and now I get below 200.

Comment

Working...
      X