New drivers fixed Expendable!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New drivers fixed Expendable!

One of the things that was really annoying was that Expendable would NOT work for me. It came on the CD, but all the 5.30-5.50.08 would NOT work. The symptom was that the game would start, then it would slow down to a crawl, then locked dead. I tried turning sound off, did a complete re-install of 98(after doing a deltree of my windows directory, and all that, so it wasn't a conflict. The new beta not only fixed Thief, but also Expendable. It's not a great game, but at least it works now.

not the best game, but it sure a great way to show off your card, no doubt about it.

cheers!

Comment

Yep, incompatability is one of the things that annoy people about computer hardware, especially if the software that came with the card doesn't work. This was really annoying that Expendable wasn't working. Now that it works, I can dump it off my system.

Comment

I was never aware that it was not working.... Hmmmm.....
        "The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and all science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: His eyes are closed"
        --- Albert Einstein

"Drag racing is for people that don't know how to brake and downshift at the same time."

Comment

Working...
        X