Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PROOOOBLLLEEEMSSSSS!

Two q:
    1. Why is there a macromedia protection with Matrox's DVD player in win2000??? (there is no macromedia in win98)
    2. Why can I watch DVD movies with just dualhead clone (not dvd max, only clone), because if I try that, the dvd (matrox) player gives me an error: "another application is preventing dvd playback" (with clone everything is working well).

3. Also, the picture through NTSC is certanly worser than through PAL. So if I want to see a DVD movies region one (ntsc) I must use NTSC output, because if I use the pal's one, the effect on the TV is definitely not-smooth playback and it has some kinda of slow stops in intervals.
    Brody

Just testing sig.

------------------
    PIII 667MHz
    Tyan S1854 mobo, 256MB PC133
    Matrox G400 MAX, SB Live! X-gamer
    6x/32x SCSI DVD-ROM, 10,000RPM 18GB SCSI HD
    PIII 667MHz
    Tyan S1854 mobo, 256MB PC133
    Matrox G400 MAX, SB Live! X-gamer
    SCSI DVD-ROM, 18GB SCSI HD

Comment

You can check the driver version you are running, as well as the BIOS on both motherboard and vid card. On top of that, check your IRQs, and verify that your vid card is not shareing an IRQ(which can slow things down). These are just a few things that will help diagnose this problem. Under win98, the new 5.50.10 beta drivers are reported by many to improve stability.

Comment

The Matrox player isn't supposed to work under Windows 2000.

You must be using some other Cinemaster engine than the one which comes with the Matrox player.

Comment

Working...
        X