• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dual-Head In Games???

http://www.matrox.com/mga/products/m...ns/dh_main.htm

<FONT SIZE=1>
    Two video cards in one

The Millennium G400 Series introduces the highly versatile DualHead Display feature. Unique to Matrox, this revolutionary technology allows a single AGP card to support two separate displays with as many as eight different configuration options*.

DualHead Display lets you use either an RGB monitor or analog Flat Panel as your primary display and a separate RGB monitor, TV, analog or digital Flat Panel* as your secondary display. Unlike traditional multi-monitor solutions that simply allow you to extend your applications across two monitors, DualHead Display offers a variety of unique display features and productivity-enhancing software utilities to help you get the most out of your applications. In addition, Matrox G400 DualHead Display is the only multi-monitor solution available that allows you to use a TV as a second display for Windows 98 Multi-Display operation with independent resolutions, color depths and refresh rates.

The Millennium G400 series also allows you to recycle your old monitors and TVs, thereby reducing your total cost of ownership and making it the most cost effective multi-display solution available.

Configuration Options:
    Two RGB monitors Analog Flat Panel + RGB monitor
    RGB monitor + NTSC/PAL TV Two analog Flat Panels
    RGB monitor + digital Flat Panel* Analog Flat Panel + digital Flat Panel*
    RGB monitor + analog Flat Panel Analog Flat Panel + NTSC/PAL TV

*Digital Flat Panel configurations require the Matrox G400 Flat Panel module.

Imagine the possibilities...

DualHead Multi-Display
    Extend Applications and toolbars across two displays

DualHead Zoom
    Retouch an image by zooming it to full screen

DualHead DVD MAX
    Display DVD video full-screen out to TV

DualHead TV Output
    Play a 3D game on a big screen TV
    <FONT SIZE=2>
    Despite my nickname causing confusion, I am not female ...

ASRock Fatal1ty X79 Professional
    Intel Core i7-3930K@4.3GHz
    be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 2
    4x 8GB G.Skill TridentX PC3-19200U@CR1
    2x MSI N670GTX PE OC (SLI)
    OCZ Vertex 4 256GB
    4x2TB Seagate Barracuda Green 5900.3 (2x4TB RAID0)
    Super Flower Golden Green Modular 800W
    Nanoxia Deep Silence 1
    LG BH10LS38
    LG DM2752D 27" 3D

Dual-Head In Games???

Thinking of upgrading to G400 Max from 16Mb/S/H. However what is the deal with Dual Head and games. I plan on running a TV to start with rather than a Second monitor, how is this done (can it be done?). Will games work. To be honest I really want to play UT, Q3 etc one my 28inch TV, also DVD's would be nice. I apologise for my ignorance, perhaps someone could explain the different options to me - clone etc.

Thanks.

Chris Thompson

Celeron @ 550
    Abit BX6-2
    128 Ram
    G400 S/H 16Mb 5.5b, Dx7.0
    SBlive Value @ 2.1 Drivers
    Pioneer 10x DVD
    Hauppage WinTV

Comment

Working...
    X