Problems with UT server time limit?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problems with UT server time limit?

I noticed that last week the server would not change maps in the given time limit. It looked like it was set to 20 minutes, but the same level stayed up until someone reached the frag count. Is this still going on?

If the time limit is actually disabled, please set to 20 or 30 minutes.

It's set to 20 minutes. I also have noticed that sometimes UT forgets it has a timelimit.

Don't know why though.

Haig

Comment

This becomes rough when there are very few people and it takes a long time to reach the frag count. Especialy on levels where you end up killing yourself as often as getting a frag. Oh well, guess we have to try harder.

Does Q3 cycle through the maps? I see too many servers that just use the same map over and over.

Comment

I've noticed that the worse I am at a given map, the longer that time limit gets!
        My rig: P4 3.0GHz; Asus P4C800E; 1GB DDR 3200; AIW Radeon 9800 Pro; WD 120GB SATA; Plextor DVD burner; Liteon DVD reader; Audigy 2ZS; Logitech Z560 4.1; NEC FE991SB

Kid's rig: AMD XP 1600+; 512MB ram; GF4 Ti4600; Maxtor 60GB; Plextor CD burner; Sony DVD reader; SB Live; Cambridge 4.1 speakers; NEC FE991SB

Other kid's rig: Athlon 2700+; ASUS A7N8X mobo; 512MB PC3200 ram; GF4 Ti4600; Maxtor 80GB; SB Live; Cambridge 2.1; NEC FE991SB; Liteon DVD-ROM

Comment

"Does Q3 cycle through the maps?"

Yes it does.

Haig

Comment

Working...
          X