Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G400TV + indiana jones

Hello there,
    does anybody have experience with the Matrox Marvel G400 TV in combination with Indiana Jones and the Infernal Machine? My game stops working after the first level.
    I use DirectX 7.0, my DxDiagnosis says the G400.drv (version 4.11) is not certified by Microsoft. I've tried everything to upgrade this driver, but no such luck.
    My powerdesk version is 5.30.007
    OS is win98
    Driver version 4.11.01.1300 (okt. 99)
    I used to work with DX 6.1, when I had the problems. I upgraded so that the problems would be solved....
    I only have a problem with Indiana. I'm not sure if the driver is the problem, but when I mailed the Lucas helpdesk, they asked me to do a DX diagnosis. There I saw that my driver isn't Microsoft compatible.

Does anybody no what to do?
    Greetings, JJ

[This message has been edited by jnijborg (edited 01 February 2000).]

[This message has been edited by jnijborg (edited 01 February 2000).]

Hi,

What version of Powerdesk are you using? The latest drivers available for you're card I think is PD 5.30. Also, what OS are you using. Also, PD 5.30 does not include DX 7 drivers, so they wouldn't be certified (correct me on this is I'm wrong...)

You can get the latest drivers from the Matrox site, http://www.matrox.com/mga/drivers/la...ivers/home.htm

Do you experience any problems with other games, or is it just Indy.

Comment

Hi,
      before my motherboard probs im having now
      (see other friend lol)

INDY worked beautifully on my Marvel G400

great games.. i was using 5.30

i cant think of anything to help though....... :O(
      Windows XP Pro + SP1 - Pentium 4 3.1gig - 1024mg DDR 333 2 cas - Thermaltake Xaser Case - Parhelia 128 - 3x Phillips TFT Monitors - Audigy 2 Platinum - 6.1 surround speakers - RTx100 - 5 HD 7200rpm (420gig) - Pioneer A03 - Partridge in a pear tree

Comment

hey, do you have the RIP or the full version?

the rip has problems after the 1st level. i have the full version and it works perfect and looks great, all the way through!

Comment

Working...
        X