Bundled Expendable

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bundled Expendable

Does anyone know why when i try to run Expendable which i got with my g400 max,
    it just crashes back to windows.
    Ive tried downloading the latest drivers DX7
    etc and have had no luck.

Look in the bios options of your system and set your agp (or graphics) aperture size up to 256.

Comment

The installation CD must be in your CD-ROM drive. It functions as the game CD as well.

Paul
      paulcs@flashcom.net

Comment

ive put the apature size up to 256,
        and ive got the cd in the drive,
        and it still crashes back to windows whilst loading.
        i thought it might be the cd but a friend of mine also purchased a g400max and it does exactly the same on his.
        has anyone else had this problem???

Comment

Try disabling your video cacheable and your video shadow in your Bios.

Sorry for my English...

Comment

Oh, I forgot
            Do you have the lastest driver if you have a
            sblive, because in my system this was the problem of the crashes...

Comment

Try selecting a low resolution for the game. It refused to run if I selected anything high.

Anyway, don't worry too much about it. Expendable is, well, rather expendable! Even Solitaire is more fun.

Comment

Post up all your system configuration information. Hardware, IRQ's, drivers, etc...
                "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

Hey did anyone solve this....
                  i currently have a max in my sytem :O)
                  and the bundled game wont install
                  Windows XP Pro + SP1 - Pentium 4 3.1gig - 1024mg DDR 333 2 cas - Thermaltake Xaser Case - Parhelia 128 - 3x Phillips TFT Monitors - Audigy 2 Platinum - 6.1 surround speakers - RTx100 - 5 HD 7200rpm (420gig) - Pioneer A03 - Partridge in a pear tree

Comment

Working...
                  X