Bring it on Haig!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bring it on Haig!!!

Hey Haig, now that my g400's out of my machine, let's rock!!! I'll whoop you in software mode!!! G100 power!!! I just thought I'd make an official challenge... Anyone down for a game later tonight?
    "The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and all science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: His eyes are closed"
    --- Albert Einstein

"Drag racing is for people that don't know how to brake and downshift at the same time."

Haig is busy having a baby. There's a congratulations thread running in the Soap Box.

Paul
    paulcs@flashcom.net

Comment

Whoops, my bad. I guess it helps to know what's going on before you make challenges like this, eh? Ok, when he's done, I will bring this back up...
      "The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and all science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: His eyes are closed"
      --- Albert Einstein

"Drag racing is for people that don't know how to brake and downshift at the same time."

Comment

Working...
      X