G400 screen corruption

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G400 screen corruption

I have noticed that sometimes i get a vertical line about 4/5 of the way across the monitor (from the left).

The line is a greyish colour and only appears i think in certain resolutions when using OGL.

I first noticed this on the demo sequence for Unreal Tornament and i put it down to a dodgey driver or the game. But i have noticed this in other apps now such as Winamp plugins.

As it is so far limited to these two progs i am not that bothered and i am still inclined to think it is a software problem - please tell me otherwise. (or dont!)

I have not installed the UT patch yet, but this is the only area of the game affected - anyone else have this prob?

Cheers,
    Patrick

Spec:
    PII 333
    Crap LX mobo
    256 Mb PC 100 RAM
    Millennium G400 32Mb DH (6ns)
    Win98 OSR 2

The Welsh support two teams when it comes to rugby. Wales of course, and anyone else playing England

When playing UT use D3D. UT does not have an official, tested OGL renderer. D3D is faster anyways.

Comment

But is the problem with the game, my card, or as Fyx suggested the monitor?
      The Welsh support two teams when it comes to rugby. Wales of course, and anyone else playing England

Comment

Working...
      X