UT + ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UT + ???

I heard from a friend that someone had bump-mapped a couple levels from UT. Does anyone know the validity/possiblity of this? Gods that would be cool!!! Shit, I'd be running that no matter whether or not my card's working or not .
    "The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and all science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: His eyes are closed"
    --- Albert Einstein

"Drag racing is for people that don't know how to brake and downshift at the same time."

Well there isnt Bumbed levels to UT, atleast i cant find ANY. So maybe your friend is fooling you ?

Read any Dune books lately ? =)

Pe-Te

Comment

I think, looking at what could be done with the Unreal engine, sure, you could probably add bumpmapping, but you're talking about going down into the code and really doing some work.
      p3-500, 128mb, g400max, wd hd, promise, 3com

Comment

Well ... I think some one should do it. It would look REALLY good....

And yes, I read Dune for the 9th time last month.....
        "The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and all science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: His eyes are closed"
        --- Albert Einstein

"Drag racing is for people that don't know how to brake and downshift at the same time."

Comment

Imagine: You're staring and admiring those pretty bumped textures....next thing you know....BAM! One more frag for Beezer!
          My rig: P4 3.0GHz; Asus P4C800E; 1GB DDR 3200; AIW Radeon 9800 Pro; WD 120GB SATA; Plextor DVD burner; Liteon DVD reader; Audigy 2ZS; Logitech Z560 4.1; NEC FE991SB

Kid's rig: AMD XP 1600+; 512MB ram; GF4 Ti4600; Maxtor 60GB; Plextor CD burner; Sony DVD reader; SB Live; Cambridge 4.1 speakers; NEC FE991SB

Other kid's rig: Athlon 2700+; ASUS A7N8X mobo; 512MB PC3200 ram; GF4 Ti4600; Maxtor 80GB; SB Live; Cambridge 2.1; NEC FE991SB; Liteon DVD-ROM

Comment

To look at textures like that, I'd give you 10 frags Beezer!!!
            --- Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
            X