Embarassing UT Tales ... :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Embarassing UT Tales ... :)

So, I was hearing all this cool stuff about the UT server, right. I was also hearing a lot about how figgin bad Haig is, right? Right. I went there a couple days ago to try it out. The next thing I know, I'm trying to dodge 6 rockets spread fired out a me.... Before I get a damn shot off too. To no avail. My first damn kill was by Haig!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHH HHH !!! First time on and killed by Haig. I guess I won't be going there for a while... J/K

Can't wait til I get back to my computer so I can get my revenge.
    "The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and all science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: His eyes are closed"
    --- Albert Einstein

"Drag racing is for people that don't know how to brake and downshift at the same time."

I think the aim of tech support people improves when they have an enduser in their sites.

In addition, aside from the fact that it is a nice gesture, I think the Tech Support Department set this up so they could shoot us.

Paul
    paulcs@flashcom.net

Comment

I think they practice all day long at Matrox. I remember when Haig started playing Q2 and would be telling us to stand still so he could hit us...LOL

Paul
      "Never interfere with the enemy when he is in the process of destroying himself"

Comment

I think Haig has been practicing alot lately...
        My rig: P4 3.0GHz; Asus P4C800E; 1GB DDR 3200; AIW Radeon 9800 Pro; WD 120GB SATA; Plextor DVD burner; Liteon DVD reader; Audigy 2ZS; Logitech Z560 4.1; NEC FE991SB

Kid's rig: AMD XP 1600+; 512MB ram; GF4 Ti4600; Maxtor 60GB; Plextor CD burner; Sony DVD reader; SB Live; Cambridge 4.1 speakers; NEC FE991SB

Other kid's rig: Athlon 2700+; ASUS A7N8X mobo; 512MB PC3200 ram; GF4 Ti4600; Maxtor 80GB; SB Live; Cambridge 2.1; NEC FE991SB; Liteon DVD-ROM

Comment

Last week I join the blue team to even out the odds as Haig was the only tech guy playing. It was a bit different as I was quite used to duking it out with Haig. But we actually made a pretty good team and for once I was on the winning side.

Damn, I wish I could be on the server right now.

Comment

Haig is the Most Improved player I have seen on the server. He wins games and I still suck! I try everything to improve and yet I still suck!

This is getting like Golf! You get in the mid-eighties and thats it !

Haig is pretty damm good at UT !

Comment

At least I'm glad I'm not the only frag-bait Haig's shot to errr...

It's also possible that their best people play under Haig's name, just to kid us

Jorden.
              Jordâ„¢

Comment

Haig is quite a competent and deadly UT player. He is doubly so when he gets a Flak Cannon. Sometimes I'll be dead before I knew that I was being shot at. It is loads of fun, though.

Watch out for those Matrox guys. They are good and they work together as a team very well.

Comment

Hehe,

I guess you folks will make this video guy a gamer after all

Haig

Comment

Hey now, I was a gamer to begin with. Just not a very proficient one...
                    "The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and all science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: His eyes are closed"
                    --- Albert Einstein

"Drag racing is for people that don't know how to brake and downshift at the same time."

Comment

I'm tellin' you, they just like shooting end-users!

"RMA this sucker!!"

Paul
                      paulcs@flashcom.net

Comment

Uhhh. Stayed up really late last night
                        (5am) to play UT.
                        To bad there wasn't many people there.
                        Only two besides me. One of them was Haig.
                        He is very good. I got 1 kill and he got 30.
                        Although that was my very first time playing
                        UT. That wasn't very good. Better practice
                        a bit more before going against him again

Lundberg.nu

Comment

As if that would really help, Lundberg

Better challenge Haig for something else, like NFS:HS or Settlers 3 online

Jord, gun-bait for anyone who doesn't move

[This message has been edited by Jorden (edited 18 January 2000).]
                          Jordâ„¢

Comment

I seem to be getting quite a few unintentional kills on HAIG - almost as many as my deaths from HAIG....

I have found a good camp-ground on the floating castle level though.....

Guyv - Another semi-intelligent self-moving clay-pigeon in UT.

[This message has been edited by Guyver (edited 19 January 2000).]
                            Gaming Rig.

- Gigabyte GA-7N400-Pro
                            - AMD Athlon 3200+ XP
                            - 1.5GB Dual Channel DDR 433Mhz SDRAM
                            - 6.1 Digital Audio
                            - Gigabit Lan (Linksys 1032)
                            - 4 x 120GB SATA Drives, RAID 0+1 (Striped/Mirrored)
                            - Sony DRU-500A DVD/+/-/R/RW
                            - Creative 8x DVD-ROM
                            - LS120 IDE Floppy
                            - Zip 100 IDE
                            - PNY Ultra 5900 (256MB)
                            - NEC FE950
                            - DTT2500 Cambridge Soundworks

Comment

What is the server address again? It's gone from the main page. I went there once at like 3:00am(central) and noone was there.

pp

[This message has been edited by PrancingPussy (edited 19 January 2000).]

Comment

Working...
                              X