Haig or any Matrox TS ppl...about UT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haig or any Matrox TS ppl...about UT

Hey there TS ppl...i would like to request that you increase the number of flag captures on UT server...two is not enough...and if you could cycle more maps that would be amazing...thanks for keeping the server up for us after the holidays ive had great fun fragging ppl on it...
    Frankfurt
    (toasted in UT, or any other 1st person shooter for that matter)
    Here is my system config:Athlon XP+ 2000, 1024MB SDRAM,EpOX EP9XA (or something)<b>Matrox Parhelia </b>
    WinXP Professional SP1
    Hercules Fortissimo III 7.1
    3COM 905C

Hi Frank,

I just changed it back to Team DM. Playing CTF with a few people isn't that great.

If anyone wants to organize a challenge, just post up a new thread and I'll change it to CTF for that night.

We just have whatever maps came on the UT retail cd. If you have any others, let us know and I'll put it up.

Haig

Comment

Maps? I found these are nice middle sized maps (+advised number of players):
      • DM-FuryXXI (8-12)
        DM-Siberia][ (2-8)
        DM-AggressiveTendencies (8-12)
        DM-Aspire (8-12)
        DM-Raiden (3-8)
        Millenial_Angst (DM/CTF,10)
        MementoMori (DM/CTF,4-8)
        and the CTF maps from DE.

Any votes?
      P3@600 | Abit BH6 V1.01 NV | 256MB PC133 | G400MAX (EU,AGP2X) | Quantum Atlas 10K | Hitachi CDR-8330 | Diamond FirePort 40 | 3c905B-TX | TB Montego A3D(1) | IntelliMouse Explorer | Iiyama VisionMaster Pro 17 | Win2K/NT4

Comment

ive tried some of those maps and enjoyed em, but i get the impression the others are good as well, i vote for em all...especially the DE maps
        Frankfurt
        Here is my system config:Athlon XP+ 2000, 1024MB SDRAM,EpOX EP9XA (or something)<b>Matrox Parhelia </b>
        WinXP Professional SP1
        3COM 905C

Comment

Yeah, all maps will do just fine

DM-Ritual is fun too (also for bot matches). It's an erm... multi-level water temple complex thingy. Nali style, of course.
          Many of the hot spots are under water, and the resulting under water combat really adds to this map. You have to play it with weapons stay though.

[This message has been edited by Scytale (edited 19 January 2000).]
          P3@600 | Abit BH6 V1.01 NV | 256MB PC133 | G400MAX (EU,AGP2X) | Quantum Atlas 10K | Hitachi CDR-8330 | Diamond FirePort 40 | 3c905B-TX | TB Montego A3D(1) | IntelliMouse Explorer | Iiyama VisionMaster Pro 17 | Win2K/NT4

Comment

some other maps that werent on the list, but are good (cliffyb posted it on his website off of the PlanetUnreal site) is DM-ANUBIS, and DM-brutality][

[This message has been edited by Frankfurt (edited 19 January 2000).]
            WinXP Professional SP1
            3COM 905C

Comment

Working...
            X