UT Server??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UT Server??

What happened to the UT Tech support server??Ive been trying to log on all weekend.Fri,Sat and now sunday.Is it gone?Do I have the right address?(204,50.135.80).I had great pings off it before.....?????
    gobrob

I think it just crashed. I tried to get on last night, to no avail.
    When they get in tomorrow, I'm sure they'll get it going again
    Core2 Duo E7500 2.93, Asus P5Q Pro Turbo, 4gig 1066 DDR2, 1gig Asus ENGTS250, SB X-Fi Gamer ,WD Caviar Black 1tb, Plextor PX-880SA, Dual Samsung 2494s

Comment

Just as I got my UT performance back to acceptable level, the server is down. Now I'll have to wait till next weekend. Oh well, by then I should have my RAM upgrade and maybe I'll do a bit better.

Comment

It was up Friday night. It was lonely there for a while. I guess everybody but me was out on a date. Once the night wore on a little bit later, some others joined in for some great fraggin'.

Comment

Sorry guys,

MIS had some maintenance to do yesterday.

It'll be back up tomorrow.

BTW, UT has been updated with patch 405b.

If all is quiter this week, we'll put in Q3 and take out Q2.

Haig

Comment

My compliments to you Thunderchez. You seemed to always be 1/2 step ahead of me Friday night!
            My rig: P4 3.0GHz; Asus P4C800E; 1GB DDR 3200; AIW Radeon 9800 Pro; WD 120GB SATA; Plextor DVD burner; Liteon DVD reader; Audigy 2ZS; Logitech Z560 4.1; NEC FE991SB

Kid's rig: AMD XP 1600+; 512MB ram; GF4 Ti4600; Maxtor 60GB; Plextor CD burner; Sony DVD reader; SB Live; Cambridge 4.1 speakers; NEC FE991SB

Other kid's rig: Athlon 2700+; ASUS A7N8X mobo; 512MB PC3200 ram; GF4 Ti4600; Maxtor 80GB; SB Live; Cambridge 2.1; NEC FE991SB; Liteon DVD-ROM

Comment

Glad to hear that the UT Server will be back up soon... the game is so damned addictive...

Comment

UT is up and configured for CTF.

Q2 is still there.

Haig

Comment

Thanks Haig! Friday was fun BWAHAHAHAHA
                  jim

wow 500th post....cool

[This message has been edited by DuRaNgO (edited 17 January 2000).]
                  System 1:
                  AMD 1.4 AYJHA-Y factory unlocked @ 1656 with Thermalright SK6 and 7k Delta fan
                  Epox 8K7A
                  2x256mb Micron pc-2100 DDR
                  an AGP port all warmed up and ready to be stuffed full of Parhelia II+
                  SBLIVE 5.1
                  Maxtor 40g 7,200 @ ATA-100
                  IBM 40GB 7,200 @ ATA-100
                  Pinnacle DV Plus firewire
                  3Com Hardware Modem
                  Teac 20/10/40 burner
                  Antec 350w power supply in a Colorcase 303usb Stainless

New system: Under development

Comment

Working...
                  X