UT and new SS7 Motherboard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UT and new SS7 Motherboard

Well, i have posted a similar message on the GT forums UT message board, and even though i trust that my question will be answered on that forum, i doubt most of the ppl in that forum use Matrox cards, so i will ask the question here as well.

here it is, quoted directly, minus the actual quotes, obviously:
    'I had UT on my system with my old motherboard (Aopen) and i was able to play it in fullscreen D3D all the time throughout all the patches no problem. When i upgraded to my new motherboard, i have been unable to run the game in fullscreen. I am using version 405b and i have reinstalled the game, in a different location, i still cant have the game running in fullscreen. My new motherboard is a SS7 Tyan Trinity ATX motherboard and my video card is a Matrox Millenium G400 Max.
    Any help would be GREATLY appreciated
    Frankfurt'

well, if anyone knows whats up with this, id like to hear your thoughts, thanks
    Frankfurt

------------------
    K6-2 450, 128MB SDRAM,Tyan Trinity ATX (S1598 2mb cache on board), G400 Max Card
    Here is my system config:Athlon XP+ 2000, 1024MB SDRAM,EpOX EP9XA (or something)<b>Matrox Parhelia </b>
    WinXP Professional SP1
    Hercules Fortissimo III 7.1
    3COM 905C

can u say STUPID???
    the problem that i couldnt get UT running in full screen was because...wait for it...when i reinstalled win98se it also reinstalled dx6.1a on top of my copy of dx7...so, when i went and installed DX7...ALL my problems went away.

Frankfurt
    Here is my system config:Athlon XP+ 2000, 1024MB SDRAM,EpOX EP9XA (or something)<b>Matrox Parhelia </b>
    WinXP Professional SP1
    Hercules Fortissimo III 7.1
    3COM 905C

Comment

Working...
    X