Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has someone solved the PlanetScape Torment Problem ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has someone solved the PlanetScape Torment Problem ?

it works fine here with the 5.41 drivers. BTW do you have a pIII on windows 95 ? If so you might have to install windows 98, that's what I had to do in order to get games like Expendable and Dirt Track Racing to work.

They seem to test for P3 and use KNI if they find it, but KNI does not work under 95 so the game crashes

[This message has been edited by RocketMan (edited 08 January 2000).]

I am using Windows 98 on P2 400 with the G400 DH (DH disabled) and the latest 5.41.008 Drivers.
    But it does not work.
    I think the game using the same Engine like Baldurs Gate and BG worked fine.
    I have no idea

Comment

Has someone solved the PlanetScape Torment Problem ?

When I start Torment it changes the resolution to 640x480 for a few seconds and then returns to desktopn without any errormessage.

Is there a solution out there ?

Comment

I have the same problem, G400 max running on a P II 450, Baldur's gate is ok, not Torment (

Comment

Is this problem still unsolved ?

Comment

I solved it:

disable BUSMASTERING and it work fine.

Comment

Ok, I love this.

1. The reason that nobody has posted a fix for your problem is that nobody else HAS your problem. Most of us have Planescape working just fine.

2. Turning off Bus Mastering basically disables all the advanced features of your card. Might as well slap an S3 Virge in there. So it's NOT a solution.

3. Might I suggest figuring out what's wrong with your machine before being that drastic?

- Gurm

------------------
              Listen up, you primitive screwheads! See this? This is my BOOMSTICK! Etc. etc.
              The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

I'm the least you could do
              If only life were as easy as you
              I'm the least you could do, oh yeah
              If only life were as easy as you
              I would still get screwed

Comment

I have a p2 and win98 and it works fine
                I have Busmastering enable

Comment

Working...
                X