• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello!! Anybody home?

WTF? Where did all the threads go?
    chuck
    Chuck
    秋音的爸爸

Good question. And nobody else has posted anything?

------------------
    Ace
    "..so much for subtlety.."

System specs:
    Gainward Ti4600
    AMD Athlon XP2100+ (o.c. to 1845MHz)

Comment

AAARRRRGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where did everything go. Oh no!!!

Comment

Not only that, but the "next newest" buttons don't work in the other forums. Sheesh.

<H1>Okay, who broke the board!?!</H1>
        Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

Heh Heh Heh Heh....So....you have found out that I, Dr.Evil's slightly balder brother has kidnapped the posts! You poor unfortunate people may call me "Dr.EvenEviler"!

For the safe return of the posts I demand one hundred thous...one hundred billion dollars(American currency, please). I will be waiting for a reply with my little sidekick, "Small Murc-er". You may call him "Smurcer" for short. Get your moola together or else.....heh heh heh heh

Comment

Wow...What the hell happened?! I woke up on the floor, all sweaty and frothing from the mouth, with a crude drawing of a little bald henchman on a napkin clenched in my fist(Now THAT'S a run-on sentence to be proud of)

Anyway...Last time I looked, I was at Avault and then everything went black. And now...NOW I see I have a split personality that is equally bald but even more disturbed than the normal me. OH NOOOOOOOO. And who's this midget next to me that keeps cackling about "money...lots of money"

Please somebody shoot me, I mean him. Wait...if you shoot my alter ego, won't it kill me too?! Nevermind. Forget I was even here. la la la la la do do do do do ....

Comment

Ohhhhhhhh!

Don't change poosher man!

Your gettin good bang fot your buck...

------------------
              Celery 366 OCed @ 458(83), Soyo 6BA+III, 64MB SDRAM, Millennium G400 DualHead (486 cpu fan), SB Live! Value, FBall KA 13.1Gig (7200rpm), Mitsumi CR-4804TE CD-RW, Intel based 21140 10/100 NIC, Nortel Networks HSA1300 1-meg ADSL modem and also a ModemBlaster DI5630... enough!

--
              Gilles Lalonde
              SysAdmin (.RPM)
              Linkedin

Comment

Working...
              X