Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rainbow 6 need some help.

ok ive finished everything else off
    (strting to play decent3 now and i hate these mindless shoot every thing and grab a key things.) any way i cannot use a keyboard for rainbow six ivebeen playing all my first person shotters with mouse and ch throttle so long i cant go back. to keyboard.

i seem to remember modifying a file (config) for rainbow six to get unsuported joystick funtions. i might be wrong (memory error i seem to remember doing it then of corse hl came along and rainbow got removed hehe.. well now i want to play it while i wait for the next round of game reviews and demos so i can deside what i want to do. (or maybe that was alien vs prt. that i hacked up "scraches head with a confused look on face.) any one know how to get the z axes on a joystick to work on rainbow six????? (or was that the reson i got rid of it. no joystick) maybe i should get the newer version.
    msi 6167 mobo k7 500 wk41 now at 650. 256 meg ram ,addtronics case w 250watt sp power supply, matrox g400, maxtor diammax 2500+ 10gig hd,10x aopen slot dvd, 3com 10/100 nic, sb live xgamer sound card, efecent networks dsl modem, dlink 701i dsl router/firewall, lots of controlers (joystick throttle rudder raceing wheel), 19in ctx monitor, logitech mouseman wheel usb, and klipsch promedia v2-400 speakers. win98 oem and win2k pro dual boot.

noel
    it's times like this that make me think of my fathers last words....

Don't son that gun is loaded.
Working...
X