Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G400,

hi
    i have a G400 32mb duel head, athlon 600, asus k7m mb..
    when i played Fighter Squadron:Screaming demons over europe last night, (first game installed), the game would freeze just when entering the mission.

i turned off bitmap caching, and it worked... any ideas why? whats bitmap caching?
    got the newest drivers/// 5.41
    are theses the 'fastest' and 'best' for games?

Cheers, Smarties

I dunno too much about bitmap caching, But I do know that the 5.41 is not the fastest set of drivers. 5.25 seemed to be the overall best set for me. Almost as fast as some of the older ones and way more stable. But you need 5.30 or better to run tgl. And 5.41 is faster than 5.35 as far as I can tell. SDOE is fun and there are some really good addon packs for it on the net.

------------------
    AsusP2B ,iCeleron525(7x75), 128megs PC100, G40032megSH, Yamaha PCI sound, 2 small HD's, 42X Sony CDrom and 98SE w/shutdown patch, PD 5.41 w/Turbo MCD and beta ICD

AMD XP2100+, 512megs DDR333, ATI Radeon 8500, some other stuff.

Comment

Hi

i am downloading the 5.25 drivers now... gonna give them a shot... if they dont work... im taking out the BT card to see if it is an irq problem....

I was playing about with the keys in SDOE... and took control of an aa position..?!?!
      theres more to this game than is documented...?

got any tips/control file?!

)

Comment

Working...
      X