Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kruzin.... Do you have a list of commands I can try for original Unreal ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kruzin.... Do you have a list of commands I can try for original Unreal ??

Things that make the game run faster... You seem to be the ultimate knowledge on these FPS games. I've asked before, but no one has answered.
    McRhea

Nope. Did not get into Unreal, because it sucked rocks on the internet with a modem.
    Unfortunatly, looks like UT is going to carry on that legacy....
    Core2 Duo E7500 2.93, Asus P5Q Pro Turbo, 4gig 1066 DDR2, 1gig Asus ENGTS250, SB X-Fi Gamer ,WD Caviar Black 1tb, Plextor PX-880SA, Dual Samsung 2494s

Comment

It Does suck for multiplay with a modem huh? Before I got my cable modem, I was getting 1000-2000 pings... That's awful. Thanks anyway.
      McRhea

Comment

I'm sorry to hear you guys are having such problems with UT and normal modems. Two members of my clan are currently using 56K's, too, but they seem to be having more luck than you guys. That's strange, but at least explainable.

Want to hear something else weird- UT works fine for me on my cable modem, but Q3A (finally broke down and bought a copy) tends to get lags and ping spikes all over the place, even when I connect to what it identifies as the lowest ping servers. My buddy, however, seems to have no problems with his dialup.

------------------
        Ace
        "..so much for subtlety.."

System specs:
        Gainward Ti4600
        AMD Athlon XP2100+ (o.c. to 1845MHz)

Comment

Working...
        X