TurboGl fine in quake but

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TurboGl fine in quake but

If I load it up with Unreal ver 2.25 the top and the bottom of the menus flicker. Now with the latest version this is slower than before but it's still there. If I go into the game theres tearing. The AGP is set at 256mb tried different settings but no differeance.
    Any ideas.
    Windoze 98 SE
    Directx 7

Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
    Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

I had the same problem with UT, when using Opengl, switched back to 16bit and it was gone

OpenGL still sucks btw, Precaching took a few minutes (reminded me of my friends Gefarce hehe) and performance was way lower then D3D

-=And May The Schwartz Be With Ya=-

Comment

Mmm switch to 16 bit I'll have to try that.
      Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

Just thought y'all might like to know that when choosing OpenGL support this message is displayed.

Experimental OpenGL support. This is provided for testing and experimentation, but has known compatibility issues with some drivers. Use at your own risk.

Joel

Libertarian is still the way to go if we truly want a real change.

www.lp.org

System Specs: AMD XP2000+ @1.68GHz(12.5x133), ASUS A7V133-C, 512MB PC133, Matrox Parhelia 128MB, SB Live! 5.1.
        Monitor: Cornerstone c1025 @ 1280x960 @85Hz.

Comment

Well 16 bit got rid of the flashing menu's but still a bit of tearing so it's back to d3d.
          Interesting I've got the Turbogl to work for a bit with GLdoom. Off to experiment with this again.
          Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

Still stuck with d3d with Unreal but it's okay. Gldoom doom works fine after a patch for doom2. Quake1 works with turbogl I wonder if theres any others I can try.
            Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

Working...
            X