Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UT - Q3A - HL MURC user Game List

Hello!

Ok, I was tired of going through a bunch of out dated MURC messages just to find if there was any new game server running.

So here goes nothing: http://www.infoforce.qc.ca/murcsgame/

This is for us... but then again, don't ask for too much. Hope the MURC guys uses this puny page and not make the sky fall on my head because I do use the MURC name from time to time. I only have the highest regards for them, I intend to keep it that way.

OK... So... if you run a private server... please send the details my way, I will gladly put them up.

If you usualy play this or that public server, tell me also so we can get together and blast some MURCers... ok MURCettes too.

Anybody else, if you don't like this... Please... PLEASE go take a walk off a tall building. Sincerely, I have no time for you. Just call me before though, I wanna take some picture$

Bye now

------------------
    Celery 366 OCed @ 458(83), Soyo 6BA+III, 64MB SDRAM, Millennium G400 DualHead (486 cpu fan), SB Live! Value, FBall KA 13.1Gig (7200rpm), Mitsumi CR-4804TE CD-RW, Intel based 21140 10/100 NIC, Nortel Networks HSA1300 1-meg ADSL modem and also a ModemBlaster DI5630... enough!

[This message has been edited by MotherDawg (edited 15 December 1999).]

[This message has been edited by MotherDawg (edited 15 December 1999).]
    --
    Gilles Lalonde
    SysAdmin (.RPM)
    Linkedin

Hey!! That's nice. Thanks

Paul
    "Never interfere with the enemy when he is in the process of destroying himself"

Comment

Je reposting this Topic to the top of the list.
      Thank you.
      --
      Gilles Lalonde
      SysAdmin (.RPM)
      Linkedin

Comment

What people have to do to get their message back on top ;-)

So, I'm reposting this Topic to the top of the list.
        Thank you.
        --
        Gilles Lalonde
        SysAdmin (.RPM)
        Linkedin

Comment

Oh no, when did we get miniMurcers too? Now we need 3 teams, 4 if you count moderators
          I agree, it would be nice to post some of the public servers that people are using, especially those that seem to be modem friendly. I still don't have much sitting in my favorites tab, most of the servers I get a good connection to are only there for one evening or so.

DS
          Games Box
          --------------
          Windows 2000Pro, ASUS A7Pro, Duron 750@950, 192MB Micron PC133, OEM Radeon DDR, 15gb Quantum Fireball+ LM, Fujitsu 5.25gb, Pioneer 32x slot load CDROM, SB Live! Value, LinkSys LNE100, Altec Lansing ACS45.2, Samsung Syncmaster 955DF, Sycom 300va UPS

Video Box
          ------
          Windows 2000Pro, PIII700 on ASUS CUBX, 256mb Micron PC133, Vanilla G400/32 (PD5.14), Hauppage WinTV-DBX, LinkSys LNE100, 8.4gb Maxtor HD, 40gb 7200 Western Digital, Diamond Fireport 40 SCSI, Pioneer 32x SCSI Slot load CDROM, Pioneer 10x Slot load DVD, Yamaha 4416s burner, MX300, Panasonic Panasync S70

Feline Tech Support
          -------------
          Jinx the Grey Thundercat, Mischa (Shilsner?)(still MIA)

...currently working on the world's first C64 based parallel computing project

Comment

Hi Syd

I know what you mean. But I started to keep a log so at the end of each week... or so... I will post to the page the server or servers that I go more often.

cya

BTW, thx for reposting this

--
            Gilles Lalonde
            SysAdmin (.RPM)
            Linkedin

Comment

I run a private assault server on my OC3 called Ozy's Server... Play Bitch!! If anyone needs a host I will gladly do it...
              p3-500, 128mb, g400max, wd hd, promise, 3com

Comment

Working...
              X