• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RRG Roadmap ?

Good Performance – go for G400 Max
    Good Video editing package – Go for G400 Marvel

Seems simple...

But want about people (like me) that want the best of both worlds ?

Some might say that the Max + RRG is the best solution, but Forum comments suggest that the drivers are not quite there, and the software package is not as good as the G400 Marvel.

Does anyone know if the RRG software package is going to be improved (like adding the LSX encoder) in the near future ?

It seems to me that improving the software bundle of the RRG is the easiest (and quickest) way of filling a big hole in Matrox’s current product line up.

Comments please…

UNSTABLE????
    i hope not!!!!!
    i just ordered a RRg and a MAX
    the RRG is coming the week, the max in the next 2 weeks, these are to replace my marvelg200 and give me back the frame rates i lost when i sold my SLI rig..
    i do loads of edintg and sincerly hope there arnt any instabilitys.
    Cant Matrox make the LSX encoder available for download when you input you card serial number or something... ???
    Windows XP Pro + SP1 - Pentium 4 3.1gig - 1024mg DDR 333 2 cas - Thermaltake Xaser Case - Parhelia 128 - 3x Phillips TFT Monitors - Audigy 2 Platinum - 6.1 surround speakers - RTx100 - 5 HD 7200rpm (420gig) - Pioneer A03 - Partridge in a pear tree

Comment

After Re-Reading my post i feel i should explain that i can spell really, i just wrote very quickly to embarass myself!!
      :O)
      Windows XP Pro + SP1 - Pentium 4 3.1gig - 1024mg DDR 333 2 cas - Thermaltake Xaser Case - Parhelia 128 - 3x Phillips TFT Monitors - Audigy 2 Platinum - 6.1 surround speakers - RTx100 - 5 HD 7200rpm (420gig) - Pioneer A03 - Partridge in a pear tree

Comment

Working...
      X