Unreal still running.....Sunday now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unreal still running.....Sunday now

well there SEEMED to be a great interest in setting up a server(LAMFDTK!)but no-one got into the game.I'm setting up the server for Sunday again but if there isnt much interest,that's it!Server will be assault-bots will be hard(if no-one else joins!)Have fun and let me know if I should bother again.....
    gobrob.- ip-24.65.130.136 pass:murc
    ut version402

What time are you setting it up? I have clan practice at 7pm EST but I will try to come... noone knows me though so I will come in with this name.
    p3-500, 128mb, g400max, wd hd, promise, 3com

Comment

I can ping your server (between 400-3000) but I can't connect to it? Thanks for your effort, I wish more folks would give some effort...

Comment

I was there for a little bit last night but I had just gotten UT yesterday afternoon and I was still trying to get it set up.

Joel aka Dragon[MU]
        Libertarian is still the way to go if we truly want a real change.

www.lp.org

System Specs: AMD XP2000+ @1.68GHz(12.5x133), ASUS A7V133-C, 512MB PC133, Matrox Parhelia 128MB, SB Live! 5.1.
        Monitor: Cornerstone c1025 @ 1280x960 @85Hz.

Comment

Ouch 400 is pretty bad by itself, but it was even worse from this side of the pond - my browser mostly showed timeouts. For a short while it was better (but still unplayable) and showed that Durango was in, but I myself couldn't connect.

From the Matrox server I get a pretty solid ping of 200, so the trouble spot seems to be somewhere in Canada. Too bad really
          P3@600 | Abit BH6 V1.01 NV | 256MB PC133 | G400MAX (EU,AGP2X) | Quantum Atlas 10K | Hitachi CDR-8330 | Diamond FirePort 40 | 3c905B-TX | TB Montego A3D(1) | IntelliMouse Explorer | Iiyama VisionMaster Pro 17 | Win2K/NT4

Comment

I had a blast.. damn those bots were tough!
            I like it!
            jim
            System 1:
            AMD 1.4 AYJHA-Y factory unlocked @ 1656 with Thermalright SK6 and 7k Delta fan
            Epox 8K7A
            2x256mb Micron pc-2100 DDR
            an AGP port all warmed up and ready to be stuffed full of Parhelia II+
            SBLIVE 5.1
            Maxtor 40g 7,200 @ ATA-100
            IBM 40GB 7,200 @ ATA-100
            Pinnacle DV Plus firewire
            3Com Hardware Modem
            Teac 20/10/40 burner
            Antec 350w power supply in a Colorcase 303usb Stainless

New system: Under development

Comment

I was there too. 'Bots were too tough for me this time.

Let's try again.

John

Comment

Hi

I could ping it with Ping Plotter and it was good... like 180 avrg. but UT didn't want to log on to it.

Same for the Matrox server.

So I play with the standart internet server that UT would find.

This MURCette is beginning to get the hang of this. Before, I was pretty bad like allways at the bottom of the rankings. Yesterday, CTF in one long game (even teams) the top guys had 67 and I had 48. some poor slobs had around 10.

I'll try right now... 1:11am eastern time (GMT-5:00).

Hope I can get in.

Cya
                --
                Gilles Lalonde
                SysAdmin (.RPM)
                Linkedin

Comment

i connected sat morning had a blast for 3 hours. tthen i loged off latter when it was configured for ctf i was able to connect for about 30min then i got booted and was not able to reconect. sun day i would have been online but i was bussy fixing my celinng finaly sealing the big holes i cut open. for droplighting. big holes real bad for sound isolation
                  msi 6167 mobo k7 500 wk41 now at 650. 256 meg ram ,addtronics case w 250watt sp power supply, matrox g400, maxtor diammax 2500+ 10gig hd,10x aopen slot dvd, 3com 10/100 nic, sb live xgamer sound card, efecent networks dsl modem, dlink 701i dsl router/firewall, lots of controlers (joystick throttle rudder raceing wheel), 19in ctx monitor, logitech mouseman wheel usb, and klipsch promedia v2-400 speakers. win98 oem and win2k pro dual boot.

noel
                  it's times like this that make me think of my fathers last words....

Don't son that gun is loaded.

Comment

hey joel i use a throttle rig for movement it took me some time and lots of trial and error but i figured out how to set one up. (z axis reversed ect.. ) if you need help with setting ut up email me. i will be glad to help.
                    msi 6167 mobo k7 500 wk41 now at 650. 256 meg ram ,addtronics case w 250watt sp power supply, matrox g400, maxtor diammax 2500+ 10gig hd,10x aopen slot dvd, 3com 10/100 nic, sb live xgamer sound card, efecent networks dsl modem, dlink 701i dsl router/firewall, lots of controlers (joystick throttle rudder raceing wheel), 19in ctx monitor, logitech mouseman wheel usb, and klipsch promedia v2-400 speakers. win98 oem and win2k pro dual boot.

noel
                    it's times like this that make me think of my fathers last words....

Don't son that gun is loaded.

Comment

Sorry I missed you guys. I could ping the server Friday, but couldn't connect. Do I just enter the IP address, or do I have to append a port(xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:xx)?
                      Disaster struck Saturday when I tried enabling DMA on my harddrives. Apparently that's a no-no at 83 mhz FSB. My c:\ was left with 4 files named asdlkhb98475kjhf (or something like that) and nothing else . Fortunately my sceond drive didn't seem to be affected. No more oc'ing for this cowboy. Got me a PIII-500 ordered
                      I'll give the ole server another try once I get everything reinstalled again.

Later
                      DS
                      Games Box
                      --------------
                      Windows 2000Pro, ASUS A7Pro, Duron 750@950, 192MB Micron PC133, OEM Radeon DDR, 15gb Quantum Fireball+ LM, Fujitsu 5.25gb, Pioneer 32x slot load CDROM, SB Live! Value, LinkSys LNE100, Altec Lansing ACS45.2, Samsung Syncmaster 955DF, Sycom 300va UPS

Video Box
                      ------
                      Windows 2000Pro, PIII700 on ASUS CUBX, 256mb Micron PC133, Vanilla G400/32 (PD5.14), Hauppage WinTV-DBX, LinkSys LNE100, 8.4gb Maxtor HD, 40gb 7200 Western Digital, Diamond Fireport 40 SCSI, Pioneer 32x SCSI Slot load CDROM, Pioneer 10x Slot load DVD, Yamaha 4416s burner, MX300, Panasonic Panasync S70

Feline Tech Support
                      -------------
                      Jinx the Grey Thundercat, Mischa (Shilsner?)(still MIA)

...currently working on the world's first C64 based parallel computing project

Comment

Gamespy baby!
                        jim
                        System 1:
                        AMD 1.4 AYJHA-Y factory unlocked @ 1656 with Thermalright SK6 and 7k Delta fan
                        Epox 8K7A
                        2x256mb Micron pc-2100 DDR
                        an AGP port all warmed up and ready to be stuffed full of Parhelia II+
                        SBLIVE 5.1
                        Maxtor 40g 7,200 @ ATA-100
                        IBM 40GB 7,200 @ ATA-100
                        Pinnacle DV Plus firewire
                        3Com Hardware Modem
                        Teac 20/10/40 burner
                        Antec 350w power supply in a Colorcase 303usb Stainless

New system: Under development

Comment

Yes,you can ping it in gamespy.look for: <gobrob's MU server>

Comment

Working...
                          X