PD 5.xx and Videotools 1.50 beta

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PD 5.xx and Videotools 1.50 beta

Could someone clarify what are the right PD drivers for Videotools 1.50?

Are 5.15 MANDATORY or can I use 5.25?

looking at Matrox site it is not so clear.

Many thanks for any help.

Lorenzo
    Italy

I'm using VT1.50 with 5.25 drivers and they're working really well apart from the MSP scratchpad.

Then again, my scratchpad wasn't working properly before so maybe it's not a driver problem.

The problem I'm getting is the field order is wrong when viewing in scratchpad. I can live with this 'cause when I output to tape using the cutlist feature everything is fine.

Comment

Thanks Scott,

this night I'll upgrade to 5.25.

BTW, I've just "discovered" that on the Matrox site, Drivers, Latest Drivers, G400,
      (http://www.matrox.com/mga/drivers/latest_drivers/millg4_w9x.htm), the 5.25 description says:

- This driver can not be used with the Rainbow Runner G-series.

Lorenzo
      Italy

Comment

Hi,

The 5.25 DD and the 1.50 VT have not been tested as a driver set. Not being released as a drivers set means that tech support can not provide support with this combination.

ScottV and I have been trying to resolve this scratch pad issue, via e-mail, without success. We have asked Ulead if they could help us out on this issue.

Olliver

------------------
        All comments and statements are purely of my own opinion and in no way reflect on my employer.
        All comments and statements are purely of my own opinion and in no way reflect on my employer.

Comment

Working...
        X