Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unreal or Q3 Saturday ??? Night !!!!

OK this time lets try to get it right!!
    Tonight SOMONE with a big-ass pipe host a stinking game ......

well after staying up trying many different IP's I'll have to miss it tonight as I'm going into Boston to see "Stomp" the show, have a good fraggin' time though!
    jim
    System 1:
    AMD 1.4 AYJHA-Y factory unlocked @ 1656 with Thermalright SK6 and 7k Delta fan
    Epox 8K7A
    2x256mb Micron pc-2100 DDR
    an AGP port all warmed up and ready to be stuffed full of Parhelia II+
    SBLIVE 5.1
    Maxtor 40g 7,200 @ ATA-100
    IBM 40GB 7,200 @ ATA-100
    Pinnacle DV Plus firewire
    3Com Hardware Modem
    Teac 20/10/40 burner
    Antec 350w power supply in a Colorcase 303usb Stainless

New system: Under development

Comment

O.K.,i cant play Sat but can leave a server open.LAMFDTK,You are responsible for gametype and play,let me know.Ill leave it open from about 6pm(mountain)or earlieer.
      ps i only have ut

[This message has been edited by gobrob (edited 11 December 1999).]

Comment

Shit,Im not going to be home all day.Ill leave the server open ALL day then,but wont be able to change it up at all,ill set up ctf,2teams,16players.Let me know if there is much interest in other days.....
        oh yea-reminder ip-24.65.130.136 pass:murc
        if the server goes down,my apologies,but the kids are home....

Comment

Anyone?

I'm there...waiting....the 'bots aren't very good!

John

Comment

Hi DuRaNgO

Still can't log to it (24.65.130.136).

I'm probably doing something wrong.
            Right now I click Multiplayer/Open Location and type in the IP then click OK but it can't connect that way.

Is this ok?

P. -S. UT is perfect, still can't get Q3AD to run on my PC.

CYa blasting

------------------
            Celery 366 OCed @ 458(83), Soyo 6BA+III, 64MB SDRAM, Millennium G400
            DualHead (486 cpu fan), SB Live! Value, FBall KA 13.1Gig, Mitsumi CR-4804TE,
            Intel based 21140 10/100 NIC, Nortel Networks HSA1300 1-meg ADSL modem,
            also a ModemBlaster DI5630... enough!

--
            Gilles Lalonde
            SysAdmin (.RPM)
            Linkedin

Comment

If there's enough...I will run my dedicated P3 450 server for Ut next week...or tomorrow (sunday)...reply back here...
              Kelin
              ps. the server is "KiLLaK7's Dedicated Cable Instagib"...but I can run whatever we want...

Comment

MotherDawg - Open location should do the trick. Another way is to create a favorite within the UT browser.
                But... I haven't been able to get on gobrob's server either. I could ping the box, but lost many packets on the way.

Kelin - I'll give your server a shot. Instagib is fun anyway.
                P3@600 | Abit BH6 V1.01 NV | 256MB PC133 | G400MAX (EU,AGP2X) | Quantum Atlas 10K | Hitachi CDR-8330 | Diamond FirePort 40 | 3c905B-TX | TB Montego A3D(1) | IntelliMouse Explorer | Iiyama VisionMaster Pro 17 | Win2K/NT4

Comment

Thx Scytale, but the password goes where?
                  I Also can ping it but cant get on it.

Kelin, I'm in... I'm just getting the hang of this so I wanna play!

Cya Blastin...
                  --
                  Gilles Lalonde
                  SysAdmin (.RPM)
                  Linkedin

Comment

MDawg - a window should pop up asking for a password. Pretty straight forward.

Hmmm... this is going mighty well (not). Kelin's box doesn't make it to my browser either.
                    P3@600 | Abit BH6 V1.01 NV | 256MB PC133 | G400MAX (EU,AGP2X) | Quantum Atlas 10K | Hitachi CDR-8330 | Diamond FirePort 40 | 3c905B-TX | TB Montego A3D(1) | IntelliMouse Explorer | Iiyama VisionMaster Pro 17 | Win2K/NT4

Comment

Hmmm... the 'Matrox MGI Tech support UT server' (204.50.135.80) seems to have been upgraded to 4.02 though...

Comment

Maybe that's why you cant connect.Maybe you have to patch first...???I see from the log that quite a few connected,any real games go on?

Comment

SORRY GUYZ!!!
                          I haven't had it runnign...I will leave the thing on today...so some of ya can see if you find it....i have been re-installing Linux on this system(secondary system-Linux, NT and 98)...and haven't been running the UT server...but, give me a couple of hours and I will turn it back on...
                          Sorry again...didn't mean to give impression that it was running at the moment...I was waiting to see if anyone wanted it play on it...
                          Kelin

Comment

Kelin - np, I was just checking.

Gobrob - UT is on 402. I think it was the packet loss. I get very bad trans-atlantic connections these days. Thanks for putting the server up anyway

Comment

Working...
                            X