Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

need help with ut quick. please read. how do i invert the z axis ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need help with ut quick. please read. how do i invert the z axis ?

i figured out how to get my throttle to move forward and back but i dont have a clue as to what the comand to invert the access is. right now im moveing forward in the game and pushing backward on the throttle. this is imprtant as useing a keyboard for me is very painfull. please help.

noel
    msi 6167 mobo k7 500 wk41 now at 650. 256 meg ram ,addtronics case w 250watt sp power supply, matrox g400, maxtor diammax 2500+ 10gig hd,10x aopen slot dvd, 3com 10/100 nic, sb live xgamer sound card, efecent networks dsl modem, dlink 701i dsl router/firewall, lots of controlers (joystick throttle rudder raceing wheel), 19in ctx monitor, logitech mouseman wheel usb, and klipsch promedia v2-400 speakers. win98 oem and win2k pro dual boot.

noel
    it's times like this that make me think of my fathers last words....

Don't son that gun is loaded.

well, maby there are anywhere in the options where you can setup the keys? I know it responds to mousebuttons and wheel, and probably the same if you have got a gamepad/stick. Just what i think, correct me if im wrong.

Comment

well it wern't in the options but i did figure it out. had to hack the user.ini file in ut system folder. changed modifyed the line following lines in that file to get a good ballance on my ch throttle

Aliases[2]=(Command="Axis aBaseY Speed=+300.0",Alias=MoveBackward)

Aliases[3]=(Command="Axis aBaseY Speed=-300.0",Alias=MoveForward)

Aliases[6]=(Command="Axis aStrafe Speed=-600.0",Alias=StrafeLeft)

Aliases[7]=(Command="Axis aStrafe Speed=+600.0",Alias=StrafeRight)

JoyZ=Axis aBaseY speed=-2

all of these lines had to be modifyed to get things working perfectly. and i got to say wow if it wern't for the mu friday clan thing witch i seem to have missed i would never have bought this game it is indead a smooth ride online. even at 1024x768 32bit color. very little lag.

------------------
      its here, it's together and all the bugs are worked out.
      msi 6167 mobo k7 500 wk41 now at 650.(not overclocked its a real 650 they underclcoked.) 256 meg ram ,addtronics case w 250watt sp power supply, matrox g400, maxtor diammax 2500+ 10gig hd,10x aopen slot dvd, 3com 10/100 nic and 56k ext modem, xitel p storm sound card. lots of controlers joystick throttle rudder raceing wheel, and 19in monitor,microsoft inteli mouse explorer(5 buttons). klip promedia v2-400 speakers.

noel
      msi 6167 mobo k7 500 wk41 now at 650. 256 meg ram ,addtronics case w 250watt sp power supply, matrox g400, maxtor diammax 2500+ 10gig hd,10x aopen slot dvd, 3com 10/100 nic, sb live xgamer sound card, efecent networks dsl modem, dlink 701i dsl router/firewall, lots of controlers (joystick throttle rudder raceing wheel), 19in ctx monitor, logitech mouseman wheel usb, and klipsch promedia v2-400 speakers. win98 oem and win2k pro dual boot.

noel
      it's times like this that make me think of my fathers last words....

Don't son that gun is loaded.

Comment

Working...
      X