Slave Zero locks with errors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slave Zero locks with errors

Slave Zero old demo and Retail version run great for me, i guess it is possible you have a bad Download! I have aMax and run my games at 1024/768. P2400 128 mg

ok, I'll redownload it. Thanks.

BTW, I have a MAX too I like it...
    "The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and all science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: His eyes are closed"
    --- Albert Einstein

"Drag racing is for people that don't know how to brake and downshift at the same time."

Comment

yup, bad demo. I reinstalled it and it works just fine.
      "The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and all science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: His eyes are closed"
      --- Albert Einstein

"Drag racing is for people that don't know how to brake and downshift at the same time."

Comment

Slave Zero locks with errors

Hey, I just downloaded the Slave Zero demo from Matrox website. I installed it (after did the real download) and when I try and run it, I get the start-up screen with the options. When I hit play, it goes to the loading page and stays there. I can alt tab out of it and then there is like 50 errors that I have to hit ok to. Any ideas how I can fix this? Is it possibly a bad download? Thanks for any help
        --- Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
        X