Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marvel G200 TV MJPEG editing

Hi,

When editing non-MJPG files I can jump from frame to frame from the timeline almost instantly, but when dealing with MJPG avi files I get a long pause(15-30sec)before it previews the frame, after brief 1 sec. the preview window black out again.

What is wrong with this, I am using Media Studio Pro 5.2. I have e-mailed Ulead for this and they say its Marvel's problem. Is Matrox aware of this and is anyone else experiencing this problem?

Please help!

thanks!

I am experiencing the same problem... and also another... When doing Preview, if there is JUST ONE video clip on the timeline, the preview is ok, but if I "cut" here and there (just "cut" so I didn't move any "sub-clip"), or add a second clip... the preview often "JUMP" ... :-(((

Comment

Lee,

Try this out:
      Assuming that your clips frame rates matche that of the MSP project you can double click on any clip to open it up. There will be a delay as usual. Reduce the size of this window and move it out of the way. Now when you scrub you should get near instant response, depending on the size of your project.

-Anthony
      Anthony
      • Slot 1 Celeron 400, Asus P2B, 256MB PC-100
      • AGP Marvel-TV 8MB NTSC
      • Turtle Beach Montego PCI sound card
      • C: IBM 10.1, 5400, Primary on 1, System, Swap, Software
      • D: IBM 13.5, 5400, Primary on 2, Dedicated to video
      • E: Memorex 48x CD, Secondary on 1
      • F: Yamaha CD-RW 2x2x8, Secondary on 2
      • Win98, FAT32 on C: & D:
      • MediaStudio Pro 5.2

Comment

It Worked!! I guess this will have to do for now. Thanks Anthony.

-Lee

Comment

Working...
        X