UT....Timedemo??? how?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UT....Timedemo??? how?

How do you run the timedemo in UT. I figured out the console part works but what commands do you use?

------------------
    PIII 500 , G400 32mb SH, 52x cd, Mx300, 128mb ram, Abit be6, 9gb 7200 ata66 quantum KA, Flux capacitor (which is what makes time travel possible)
    PIII 500 , G400 32mb SH, 52x cd, Mx300, 128mb ram, Abit be6, 9gb 7200 ata66 quantum KA, Flux capacitor (which is what makes time travel possible)

I like the Wicked400 timedemo, although, like the Q2 Crusher demo, it's pretty rough, and your scores will be on the low side.

Find it here:
    http://www.voodooextreme.com/reverend/Main.html

There's a "what's new" box at the top of the page with a link to the Reverend's UT timdemo.

Follow the instructions for installation and running the demo carefully. (For instance, in order to keep things accurate, you have to adjust the minimum framerates setting to zero.)

Paul
    paulcs@flashcom.net

Comment

I just ran it on a PIII 600 MHz machine with a G400 Max at 800x600, 16-bit.

The result: 22.06 FPS.

Paul
      paulcs@flashcom.net

Comment

The easiest way to do it is to make sure that timedemo statistics is checked in the tools menu, then open the console with the ~ key and type open cityintro then hit escape and you can watch the opening with current and average framerate displayed on the right side of the screen.
        ...and you must find the Jade Monkey before the next full moon...uhh sir we found the Jade Monkey it was in your glove box... and the road maps and ice scraper... yes, they were in there too... excellent, its all coming into place...

Comment

Working...
        X