• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• using the dual head ok

ok last night i was playing n f s high stakes
    on my max on ist monitor 1280x1024x32
    on second mon 1024 x 768 x32
    i was playing hot pursuit with my friend
    what a good time it was i had my force feedback steering wheel and pedals of course
    my friend had freestle pro
    well the max was in its element no problems with anything
    this is the first time i had used the dual head feature on another monitor (only on the sony t v before) i know that nfs h s is getting on now but has anyone any ideas how we could maybe get one full screen per monitor or do we have to play split screen all the time which like i said was no problem i don,t think this is a fault in fact i,m sure it is a nfs hs thing because it is only ment to have a monitor and not two
    but any developers out their i hope they cum up with more ways to use the dual head
    ok no more rambling on cya seven

------------------
    hell yeah i love this g 400 max

I can play it ok in 640x480
    any more then that pushed it
    can i ask what set up you have and what motherboard...

Im beginging to suspect that my motherboard is holding back my G400 Marvel..
    i have WIN 98 SE
    DX-7
    Jetway BX2000 Motherboard
    128mg Dimm
    P3 450@504
    Windows XP Pro + SP1 - Pentium 4 3.1gig - 1024mg DDR 333 2 cas - Thermaltake Xaser Case - Parhelia 128 - 3x Phillips TFT Monitors - Audigy 2 Platinum - 6.1 surround speakers - RTx100 - 5 HD 7200rpm (420gig) - Pioneer A03 - Partridge in a pear tree

Comment

ok here u go it an asus p 2 99 also p 3 500 @ 619 and of couse a max
      cya seven

Comment

Thanx for the TIP.

Havent played NFS:HS for a long time.. Didn't even know that it supports DH. FF-wheels KICK ASS ( I have Logitech =) Maybe NFS should be in my next session when we get a projector and my sound system together.. Colin McRae kicks ass with FF-wheel. =)

Pe-Te

Comment

Working...
        X