Mjpeg output on NT?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mjpeg output on NT?

Hi, i have a g200 with RR-g series installed on my celeron @450 with 128 MB ram and 6.4Gb hd; and the latest driver for NT. My problem is that i can't save my mjpeg movies in a vcr because the nothing appear in my tv.
    If i want to see my pc on tv it's ok but my movies no.... Why ?
    It happens because it's a beta version and not yet implemented or i'm missing something ???
    Thanx.

Exactly Andrea.. maybe you haven't noticed yet but there are many restriction as regarding functionality under NT..

MJPEG is not fully supported FULLY <-- Let's see if you get what I mean.. It's a pain in the ass.

Just turn over to win98 =) that's life..

------------------
    JPaUL
    JPaUL

Comment

Hi Andrea,

I have been playing around trying to get this to work under NT. You may have seen some of my other posts out here regarding the problems I am having.

I am able to get my MJPEG videos to play back out to my VCR from NT. Unfortunately, the playback under NT is not nearly as smooth and consistent as it is under 98.

There are others on this message board who claim to have it working perfectly under NT. I'd like to know what their secret is. For now, my feeling is that this stuff really just doesn't work very well under NT, and so I use 98 for any serious work and just use NT to play around and try to figure out why it won't work.

Rick
      http://www.Hogans-Systems.com

Comment

Working...
      X