New drivers?!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New drivers?!!

When are the P-II faster GL drivers going to come out? Or are they going to update it for P-II

Benjamin

I don´t know, and I have a feeling that those who know won´t be telling ya ...

Comment

Soon.....

Paul
      Despite my nickname causing confusion, I have no religious affiliations.

Comment

Nuno's right on the money....those who do know won't (can't) say anything. The TurboGL is a driver "feature". We BBz are not allowed to comment on if/when "features" will be implimented, just bug fixes....
        Core2 Duo E7500 2.93, Asus P5Q Pro Turbo, 4gig 1066 DDR2, 1gig Asus ENGTS250, SB X-Fi Gamer ,WD Caviar Black 1tb, Plextor PX-880SA, Dual Samsung 2494s

Comment

....But as a general note, I cn say that Matrox is continuing to work on optimizing/improving their OpenGL support overall...
          Core2 Duo E7500 2.93, Asus P5Q Pro Turbo, 4gig 1066 DDR2, 1gig Asus ENGTS250, SB X-Fi Gamer ,WD Caviar Black 1tb, Plextor PX-880SA, Dual Samsung 2494s

Comment

Aaahh.. The NDA's are always fun... I'm just making sure they're going to add that "feature" since most people have P-II's. I personaly like the feel and speed of a celeron but hey. To his there own.

Benjamin

Comment

Working...
            X