Ex[ert Pool

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ex[ert Pool

Has anyone tried the Expert Pool demo? When I start the game, I get a completely black screen (with the exception at the top showing the two players) I am able to press ESC and get the menu to exit, but there is pitch black where there should be a pool table rendered.

I have the following config:

K6-2 333MHz
    64 MB RAM
    ASUS P5A
    Matrox G400MAX (5.30 drivers)
    SBLive Value

There is a patch out that fixes this. If you go to the MURC news page, and look back a week or two, you will find a link...
    Core2 Duo E7500 2.93, Asus P5Q Pro Turbo, 4gig 1066 DDR2, 1gig Asus ENGTS250, SB X-Fi Gamer ,WD Caviar Black 1tb, Plextor PX-880SA, Dual Samsung 2494s

Comment

I tried the Expert pool demo but i didn't get the problems that you encountered. Instead after a random amount of time the computer would just freeze except for the hard disk which was crashing the heads every second or so.. I tried rebooting, when the hard disk access light was not on, but the same thing happened again.. I'm staying away from this game - although i did like it when i was playing ;-(..
      AthlonXP 1700+@1900+(1.59GHz) on Abit KG7, 512Mb DDRram, Elsa Gladiac 920, SB 128 pci, ADI microscan 17in monitor, Pioneer 6x dvd rom,Ricoh7083CDRW, 56k modem

Comment

Working...
      X