MotoRacer 2 and G400 Max

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MotoRacer 2 and G400 Max

I've had this game for a while but I have never tried it with my G400 Max, so I decided to install it and give it a try. I installed it and applied the latest patch. I load up the game, go to options and set everything to max detail and a screen res of 1024x768. I get to the point after you select your bike and it starts loading when I am kicked back to my desktop (everytime). I am using directX 7 also. Anyone else have this problem?

------------------
    BreadFan

Soyo SY-6BA+IV , Pentium III 500, SoundBlaster Live Value, 10.2gb IBM hard drive, 350mb WD hard drive (used for swap file), 256mb PC100 RAM, Netgear FA310TX PCI Ethernet adapter and a freakin' awesome Matrox G400Max!!

BreadFan

Asus CUSL2 mobo
    PIII 800MHz FCPGA 133MHz Bus
    512MB Crucial PC133 RAM
    30.7GB IBM 75GXP ATA/100 HD
    Soundblaster Live Platinum
    3Com 3C905-TX NIC
    Viewsonic PS790 19" Monitor
    BBNow Cable Modem Service
    Windows 2000 Professional and a freakin' awesome Matrox G400Max!!

I also decided to try MR2 after reading this post and the same thing happens with my system. Haven't had time to get into it yet. Methinks it may be the G400. Funny though, I have been following this forum for a while and seen some of the probs others have been having and yet everthing on my system intalled and runs with no probs up until now.BTW wouldn't trade my G400 for anything out there at this time.

-------------------
    Asus P3B-F, PIII-500, SB Live, Maxtor 13.0 b HD, 128mb PC100. G400 32k.

------------------
    Sandman
    Sandman

Comment

You may want to try to take down the res a setting or take some of the details off the highest. Thats helped me with some of MY games.... Worth a try at least.
      "The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and all science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: His eyes are closed"
      --- Albert Einstein

"Drag racing is for people that don't know how to brake and downshift at the same time."

Comment

Spent a little time on this and found that MR2 works fine without the update from EA.
        As far as I know the update is for Environmental Sound. Maybe someone else knows a bit more on this.

------------------
        Sandman
        Sandman

Comment

Working...
        X