X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Duke Nukum Forever going "GOLD"

SIKE....gotcha.....heeeehee..

Just warming ya up......Come Get Some.

I figgered I was gonna have to flame some dufus real bad but I am glad to see it was just a joke. I really would like to "come get some", but we all know that they aren't gonna go gold until q2-00. But if it is good outta tha box then it's worth it. "hehehe, what a mess"

------------------
    AssuP2B ,iCeleron337, 128megs PC100, G40032megSH, Yamaha PCI sound, 2 small HD's, 42X Sony CDrom and 98SE w/shutdown patch, PD 5.30 w/beta ICD

AMD XP2100+, 512megs DDR333, ATI Radeon 8500, some other stuff.

Comment

Yeah, I was just trying to get a feel for how many people are interested in this game. Of course the "Rum & Coke" may have had an effect on the way I asked it
      I quit trying to keep up on a release date. Q2 2000 ouch...but yeah, it'll be worth it.
      Oh well, the latest ScreenShots look pretty impressive.

Comment

I personally don't think the game is going to be as great as they are saying.
        Just like Daikatana. Everytime it is close to done, someone releases a game with the features they thought were specific to their game, so they hold up production to try and make it even better.
        Duke Forever would have been out last year with the Quake 2 engine. But the problem was, Duke Nukem Forever was released by another company and it was called Sin.
        Sin is exactly like a full 3D version of Duke and damn fun too.
        There is nothing that 3D Realms can put in their game that will really turn heads. It will be fun, but not as great as they are saying.
        And if you notice the screenshots, a lot of them are cut scenes. And I really didn't think they were all that great for a game that has been in development for close to 3 years. It was like they have been working on this "gem" for 3 years and thats the best shots you have?
        At least Daikatana has had .AVI's and a half assed demo so you know they are working on something.
        Just my cent and a half.

Comment

Working...
        X