tried the xgl200 - no luck
    Does anyone know a wrapper that works?

------------------------
    P3-450
    128mb
    SBLive!
    G400 32Mb

mmmm, xgl200 works fine for me... be sure to use the latest version - 0.04a

MGlide used to work fine and is slightly faster.

Go to http://www.glideunderground.com/ . You can find all the glide wrappers there.

Comment

He´s asking for a glide wrapper for ultrahle, which is a nintendo64 emulator. And it is glide-only, no d3d or Opengl.

All those emulators (xgl200, Mglide, Clide...) were mostly designed with ultrahle in mind, so almost all of them work preety good with it.

I tried the glide mode in UT both with Xgl200 and Mglide, and Mglide was a nice surprise, well, sort of ofcourse it runs much faster in d3d, but surprinsingly it has very few graphical flaws and if you bring the detail down it´s quite playable...

Comment

I tried xgl200 with on UltraHLE with Zelda and the sound kept breaking up so I gave it up as a bad job.

bf: is this the porblem you where having?

------------------
        Chris Blake

Epox MVP3G5, K6III450, 192Mb RAM, G400Max DH, SBLive! Value and whole load of other stuff
        Chris Blake

Comment

Hah!
          Cheers guys (and/or gals)! After installing s few of your recommended glidewrappers, it suddenly just worked with the original (xgl200).
          Goldeneyes a little jerky, but what the hell!

Comment

You are not alone Chris Blake...I also tried the xgl200 on UltraHLE with Zelda and the sound kept breaking up as well. Goldeneye worked well but not as well as whith my voodoo-card.
            PII 350
            64 SDRAM PC100
            G400 32 DH MAX
            SB LIVE PLAYER 1024
            TAXAN 17"
            GRAVIS Xterminator (buy it, the best gamepad in the world)

Comment

Working...
            X